US Politics Cancellation and demonetisation of "right wing" channels

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Maybe it's because I'm British, maybe I look at YouTube too much (and here) though I like to think considering I work 10 to 12 hour days outdoors and only get 3 - 6 GB of internet a month that I'm not too much of a net nerd.

But I am becoming a tad alarmed
This Stephen Crowder business (in which some fucking overly sensitive fag had a little cry over being called a name) has actually shocked me..
Aswell as demonetising Crowder, an assortment of other channels have been targeted, including the golden one,
ukipper, the great honkler, the great order, thulean perspective (banned). crowder, martin creb, angelo john cage, milo, drunken peasants, press for truth, j.f gallafey, xorius, ikonoclast, jessy lee pattern, tailed feature, ford six, revenge of the sith, owen benjamin, count dankula, some completely removed, some having videos removed some.merely demonetised.

Is this not the modern day equivalent of book burning? Or am I just worried for nothing.
See I don't fucking care about the lefty liberal sucking at the teet manchildren who are pushing for this.
It's the right to worry about (my bloody side really) won't all of this purging effectively just radicalise people?
I've said before I know some more extreme people.. people who are already arming themselves (in England mind you!) And being pushed further towards the fringes into paranoid states..
Freedom of speech, expression, freedom of association might all just seem like fancy intellectual bollocks but ultimately these things are important so that we don't become dispossessed. It's not that everyone weakens, it's that those who don't begin to really hate those initiating this sort of thing. I talk alot of shit about Islam, reality is one of my closest friends is still fasting for Ramadan.. (almost over), I talk alot of shit about lefties and liberal types.. yet I live on land owned by the very same. I want to build the bridges and have the dialogues.. not burn each other back into whatever holes we crawl from

Someone tell me I'm just worried for nothing?
Or is the situation in the u.k really this dire?
What do any of you make of the whole censorious and progressive nature of our media, politics and societies?
Are we a joke to Europe and America
And am I overreacting in believing all of this is heading towards totalitarian control and eventually resistance resulting in warfare?

Maybe this is a weird straw to break my back, but I haven't half got the hump over it (camel puns) about time we good these overgrown kids back out of their prams isn't it?
(I'm genuinely a bit infuriated guys, apologies for the occasional dot instead of a space, phone keyboard isn't great for rants)

PinkE

If Florence Nightengale and Hitler had a daughter
You're right to be worried, but not too much. Look who runs the US right now.... But it's a similar attitude here as well. leftist are very extreme in their views, most of them teetering antifa. I feel you can't tell a leftist the sky is blue, if they believe it's purple. They're becoming aggressive, which is bizarre for what they supposedly stand for. History always repeats itself, and the breaking point is near IMO. How bad the breaking will be, we shall see...

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
They've been doing it very slyly but i've noticed it on the popular shit like Youtube and Fake book. Fake book dosn't only delete or censor opinions that arn't PC they replace it with other stuff that fits the narrative they think we should be thinking ie gender and Islam,Brexit etc. Two years ago Google implemented the "right to be forgotton" for example the consevative party had all the old speecehs removed. That's just one example. Their are a lot of things you could search for in the past that i've read now been deleted off Google. If you have a good memory and are switched on you can suss it out more and more. Most people won't even notice i sopose. I'll be glad i won't be around in 30/40 years. It will be bad then in fact the internet as we know it won't exist. The british army have a team who monitor and post in forums and goups to persuade opinion as well. Not a lot of people know that either.

OP
Be happy⚕

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Awww, are the racist fucks all paranoid now, too? Don't like how a private business runs their shit, start your own. Oh wait, I forgot, there's not enough of you racist, xenophobic fucks to support one. Get your dumb asses back to 8chan....
Get your ass back to whichever shithole nation you aught to be in..
I have many muslim friends.
My dad's side of the family free up with Muslims, from ferez's family, amiir khan's family, Sammi almosawwi's family, aaliyah's family (she ended up on the run from her dad over honour!, and plenty of blacks denzel, Winston, Ben (name change), purni. Even attending a black panther meeting back in the day where he had to be protected by friends.

Yes people are afraid not because of your fucking lot, though plenty of your own would and have warned of what the faith has in store for many of us.. of the left and the eradication of free speech..
People can't be so blind to the reality of our socio political sphere that they become ignorant or live in denial.
It's not xenophobia, or fascism until the right buttons are pressed one too many times. And honestly, the islamic community will be no better of than any of the rest of us, there's alot more to this than ethnicity culture and race.
Maybe when you've matured a little more and done your homework instead of calling everyone a bigot you might come to just understand this...
Shouldn't you be fasting anyway?
Bloody 8chan, keep eating up the narrative mate.

People will be pushed to the right
And don't be so naive and quick to assume that that's what we want

bgirl

The Wizard
Awww, are the racist fucks all paranoid now, too? Don't like how a private business runs their shit, start your own. Oh wait, I forgot, there's not enough of you racist, xenophobic fucks to support one. Get your dumb asses back to 8chan....
Yeah they paranoid. When I saw the picture of the Dallas shooter the first person I thought of was Antisocial88.

“I don’t know how much longer I have, but a storm is coming. However, I’m not without defense,” he said in the brief video, pulling out a rifle. “I’m fuckin’ ready. Let’s do it.”

On Saturday, he uploaded a picture of 10 gun magazines. On Sunday, he uploaded a picture of a sword with the caption “A modern gladius to defend the modern Republic.”
LOL He could be a goregrish poster boy.

Minhoca

Lurker
Maybe it's because I'm British, maybe I look at YouTube too much (and here) though I like to think considering I work 10 to 12 hour days outdoors and only get 3 - 6 GB of internet a month that I'm not too much of a net nerd.

But I am becoming a tad alarmed
This Stephen Crowder business (in which some fucking overly sensitive fag had a little cry over being called a name) has actually shocked me..
Aswell as demonetising Crowder, an assortment of other channels have been targeted, including the golden one,
ukipper, the great honkler, the great order, thulean perspective (banned). crowder, martin creb, angelo john cage, milo, drunken peasants, press for truth, j.f gallafey, xorius, ikonoclast, jessy lee pattern, tailed feature, ford six, revenge of the sith, owen benjamin, count dankula, some completely removed, some having videos removed some.merely demonetised.

Is this not the modern day equivalent of book burning? Or am I just worried for nothing.
See I don't fucking care about the lefty liberal sucking at the teet manchildren who are pushing for this.
It's the right to worry about (my bloody side really) won't all of this purging effectively just radicalise people?
I've said before I know some more extreme people.. people who are already arming themselves (in England mind you!) And being pushed further towards the fringes into paranoid states..
Freedom of speech, expression, freedom of association might all just seem like fancy intellectual bollocks but ultimately these things are important so that we don't become dispossessed. It's not that everyone weakens, it's that those who don't begin to really hate those initiating this sort of thing. I talk alot of shit about Islam, reality is one of my closest friends is still fasting for Ramadan.. (almost over), I talk alot of shit about lefties and liberal types.. yet I live on land owned by the very same. I want to build the bridges and have the dialogues.. not burn each other back into whatever holes we crawl from

Someone tell me I'm just worried for nothing?
Or is the situation in the u.k really this dire?
What do any of you make of the whole censorious and progressive nature of our media, politics and societies?
Are we a joke to Europe and America
And am I overreacting in believing all of this is heading towards totalitarian control and eventually resistance resulting in warfare?

Maybe this is a weird straw to break my back, but I haven't half got the hump over it (camel puns) about time we good these overgrown kids back out of their prams isn't it?
(I'm genuinely a bit infuriated guys, apologies for the occasional dot instead of a space, phone keyboard isn't great for rants)
We are being silenced. England is gonna have the shit hit the fan before long. Finding anyone who seems to have a shred of common sense is getting rarer and rarer these days and I find that quite terrifying! I can only hope they are holding their tongues out of fear of being 'labelled' but when the time comes (and it will, no doubt about that) people will stand up and be heard.

D.O.A.

Kneeling for the flag 101
Don't like how a private business runs their shit, start your own
Say that to the faggots suing a Christian bakery for not making faggy looking cakes, shit for brains :lol:

What is it with leftists and double standards, you vapid cunts never cease to amaze me, do you even know what laws govern social media in USA? YouTube etc can't be held liable for what users post under this law. Eg: Facebook live streams NZ murder. That's ok! Not Facebook's fault... BUT if they wanna now suddenly pick and choose what can be published as far as mundane political opinion goes, while ignoring pedos and ISIS, now theyre just a publisher and will be liable for what they decide to print or post or delete at a whim. Tech companies are genuinely shitting themselves now because trump will pull the safe harbor law from under them and expose them to some serious lawsuits that can bankrupt these shitty leftist tech companies :)