Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Right? Might have gotten lucky if they had used a .22 but to go for the .50?!?!
1693722445261.png

Hmmm, most powerful gas powered semi auto pistol ever made. Let's see how it handles this book...

I wonder if it exited out his back.

Dumb fuck. You dumb, dull fuck. Why not try it out on a book over a log first and gain some data. Maybe even check out some ballistic tables. 325 gr bullet doing 1400fps. 1800fbs of energy at the muzzle. 3006 has 3000fbs and 45 ACP has 835fps, both at the muzzle by way of comparison.

Dumb fuck.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
View attachment 704755

Hmmm, most powerful gas powered semi auto pistol ever made. Let's see how it handles this book...

I wonder if it exited out his back.

Dumb fuck. You dumb, dull fuck. Why not try it out on a book over a log first and gain some data. Maybe even check out some ballistic tables. 325 gr bullet doing 1400fps. 1800fbs of energy at the muzzle. 3006 has 3000fbs and 45 ACP has 835fps, both at the muzzle by way of comparison.

Dumb fuck.
Yup. A prime example of someone who gets all of their life advice from movies and the internet.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yup. A prime example of someone who gets all of their life advice from movies and the internet.
TV was a bad invention and the internet is just an interactive tv and is so much worse.

What a massive dumbing down we are seeing as everyone becomes their own publisher now. Fuck me but its tragic.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
TV was a bad invention and the internet is just an interactive tv and is so much worse.

What a massive dumbing down we are seeing as everyone becomes their own publisher now. Fuck me but its tragic.
I agree. I was born in the 70's, I can not believe the way the world has turned out.

Back