Car of Chained Teen Suspect Found (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Chained teen suspect's car found in Ontario
Oct 3, 2012

Ontario Provincial Police have located the second vehicle believed to have been driven by a suspect accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old boy and chaining him up in a home on Nova Scotia's South Shore.

It is believed the car belongs to Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31.

The grey 2003 Hyundai Elantra was found abandoned on a logging road in Longlac, Ont., about five kilometres from where 47-year-old David James Leblanc, another suspect in the case, was found disoriented and barefoot earlier this week .

Police say Leblanc, who was taken into custody, is still not fit to be transported to Nova Scotia for "medical reasons."

Leblanc and Cunningham are facing charges of forcible confinement and sexual assault.

Police say the two men held a teenaged boy for about two weeks in Upper Chelsea, Lunenburg County.

An arrest warrant for the pair says, "Over the course of several days these two men forcibly confined and sexually assaulted [the teen]" and that "the two men were talking about trying to sell him."

The teen escaped from the house and walked more than one kilometre to another home to ask for help.

The teen had chains wrapped around his wrists and ankles and was wearing nothing but a hooded sweatshirt and a hat when he arrived on Terry Frauzel's doorstep.

Frauzel told CBC News he cut the chains off the boy and drove him to a house in Bridgewater.

The teen was later treated in hospital and police say he is now safe.

Police in northern Ontario say they are still searching for Cunningham.

"What we have determined is not only is it the vehicle in question that was located, but all we all know is that it was unoccupied. There is a ground search that is continuing as we speak," said OPP Sgt. Anne McCoy.

Cunningham is described as five feet three inches tall, 119 pounds with brown hair.

He's known to dress as a woman.

Source

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Body found in northern Ontario belongs to N.S. teen
confinement suspect: RCMP

Updated Thursday, Oct. 4 at 4:30 p.m.

Police confirm they have found the body of Wayne Alan Cunningham, the 31-year-old suspect in the Nova Scotia teen confinement case.

Members of the Greenstone detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) found the body of a man near Longlac, Ont., not far from where officers found the 2003 Hyundai Elantra Cunningham was said to be driving.

Police said Thursday the body was positively identified as Cunningham.

His body was located found at about 7:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, during a ground search by the OPP North West Region Emergency Response Team.

The Coroner's Office and the OPP Forensic Investigation Unit are trying to determine the man's cause of death, but police do not suspect foul play. An autopsy has not yet taken place.

Cunningham's cousin, Amy Kempton, told Global News he was diabetic and needed to take insulin twice a day, adding the medication had to be refrigerated.

She said the family learned about the discovery of his body Wednesday night.

"It was a lot of mixed emotions," Kempton said. "I cried. I was hurt. I was angry."

"It was not the ending we all wanted. The family, I'm sure I speak for every family member, wanted him brought back to go through the court system," she said.

Kempton said the family feared "it was probably going to end this way" because of his medical condition.

RCMP have not confirmed if Cunningham's health condition was a factor in his death.

Cunningham was one of two suspects in a terrible case of teen abuse in Nova Scotia.

Source

A

Angel of Darkness

Internet Warrior
Oh oh oh!...make sure to get a close up..i hate pics with no detail....i mean...haha...nice weather we're having...

KG

stalking
Sick fuckers!! Ones obviously going for the mental route and the other was a pussy and offed himself. I swear the human race is getting worse and worse.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
They arrested the old guy and found the younger of the 2 suspects dead on Thursday. The old dude was found wandering with no shoes and wearing light clothing in freezing temps. He is in the Hosp. now under Police supervision.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/car-of-chained-teen-suspect-found.19895/

By the way, surprised this even made the news. Gays being a protected minority class and all. Makes them look bad. This shit probably happens on a daily basis across cities that gays flock to. San Fran, Provincetown (which is only a bit more than an hour away from me), etc. Disgusting sick fucks.

I remember my parents took me to Provincetown when I was young, probably 9 or 10 years old. And I will say that Provincetown is a beautiful place, it's just the people that live there that aren't. But anyways, we went into this restaurant to eat and a waiter came to take our order. But he had long, red painted fingernails and makeup on. My Dad seemed really uncomfortable, but ordered a drink anyways, probably because of my Mom. Mom tried to order. I told them both, right in front of the fag that something was wrong and he shouldn't have his fingers painted etc and he tried telling me something like "oh its okay, I'm just a gay man" and I told him it wasn't okay and there was something wrong with him. Then we went to eat somewhere with straight people taking orders and hopefully cooking. Nature installs in you an alarm that goes off in your mind, even at a young age, about things that aren't right. That are dangerous. Mine went off in my mind that day.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/car-of-chained-teen-suspect-found.19895/

By the way, surprised this even made the news. Gays being a protected minority class and all. Makes them look bad. This shit probably happens on a daily basis across cities that gays flock to. San Fran, Provincetown (which is only a bit more than an hour away from me), etc. Disgusting sick fucks.

I remember my parents took me to Provincetown when I was young, probably 9 or 10 years old. And I will say that Provincetown is a beautiful place, it's just the people that live there that aren't. But anyways, we went into this restaurant to eat and a waiter came to take our order. But he had long, red painted fingernails and makeup on. My Dad seemed really uncomfortable, but ordered a drink anyways, probably because of my Mom. Mom tried to order. I told them both, right in front of the fag that something was wrong and he shouldn't have his fingers painted etc and he tried telling me something like "oh its okay, I'm just a gay man" and I told him it wasn't okay and there was something wrong with him. Then we went to eat somewhere with straight people taking orders and hopefully cooking. Nature installs in you an alarm that goes off in your mind, even at a young age, about things that aren't right. That are dangerous. Mine went off in my mind that day.
The wife and I went to Provincetown last year for the first time in ages. It's gotten incredibly dull. It used to be that you couldn't walk 20ft without some tranny with a 5 o'clock shadow hitting on you. Hell, I remember reading in the Cape Cod Times when I first moved up here from PA that someone passed out drunk on the beach one night, got fucked by a couple dudes, then raped one of them back for revenge or some shit like that. Now it's a ghost town.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The wife and I went to Provincetown last year for the first time in ages. It's gotten incredibly dull. It used to be that you couldn't walk 20ft without some tranny with a 5 o'clock shadow hitting on you. Hell, I remember reading in the Cape Cod Times when I first moved up here from PA that someone passed out drunk on the beach one night, got fucked by a couple dudes, then raped one of them back for revenge or some shit like that. Now it's a ghost town.

It's a ghost town now? Maybe I'll finally go back. Like I said, it's a beautiful place to go. I don't know how we ever let people as deranged and sick as gays to take it over.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
hi-canada-rcmp-cunningham-leblanc-852-8col.jpg

Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31, and David James Leblanc, 47, are facing forcible confinement and sexual assault charges.
Suspect in chained teen case could be dressed as woman
Police looking for 2003 grey Hyundai Elantra with Nova Scotia plates

RCMP in Nova Scotia said the victim in this case, a 16-year-old boy, was held for nearly two weeks in Upper Chelsea, Lunenburg County.

Back