Cars (1 Viewer)

Ivan Drago

ÜberApocaZealot

Geneva, Switzerland - March, 1st, 2016: The premiere of Lamborghini Centenario on the motor show. The visitors (especially businessmen's and journalists) are watching the premiere of a new supercar form Lamborghini. This vehicle is one of the most wanted and expensive cars in the world.

1.png

Eilean Donan, Scotland - August 3, 2015: The spectacular Porsche 918 Spyder, a mid-engined plug-in hybrid sports car, parked near the unmistakable shape of Eilean Donan Castle in the Western Highland of Scotland.

2.png

West Palm Beach, USA - January 12, 2014: A Dodge Viper sports car is parked on a city street during a large car show in downtown West Palm Beach. The car show was on public city streets with free access to the public. Pedestrians are visible in the background.

3.png

Bangkok, Thailand - February 21, 2016: Red Ferrari car in front of Central Embassy a luxury mall with very expensive brands like Hermes and Ralph Lauren.

4.png

March 06: Aston Martin 003 is displayed during the second press day at the 89th Geneva International Motor Show on March 6, 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland.

5.png

The new Chevrolet Corvette sports car on display at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show in Los Angeles, California on November 20, 2019.

6.png

Frankfurt, Germany - September, 16th, 2015: The premiere of Jaguar C-X75 Spectre on the motor show. This car drove in the movie "Spectre".

7.png

BMW Z4 convertible parked next to the river in Belgrade. Car is black color with orange interior. Photo is colorful with nice landscape in the background.

8.png

Brussels, Belgium - January 14, 2014: Red Chevrolet Camaro coupe sports car on display at the 2014 Brussels motor show. A woman is sitting behind a desk in the background while a man is checking his phone.

9.png

2017 Ford GT is on display at the 109th Annual Chicago Auto Show at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois on February 9, 2017.

10.png

Old Ford Mustang 1966 speeding on empty dessert road.

11.png

Lotus Elise Sport 190 sits parked on the seafront with headlights on April 15, 2016 in Sitges, Spain.

12.png

Bahrain-January 15, 2014: the very exclusive black McLaren P1 parked at night in front of a luxury hotel in Bahrain. This car was driven by Jeremy Clarkson for Top Gear.

13.png

A photo of a parked red 2009 Nissan GT R sports car. The GT-R has all wheel drive, a twin turbo V6 engine and is considered to be a street legal super car.

14.png

September 6, 2014: Orange Lotus Exige compact sports car driving in the street of the city of Zwolle in The Netherlands.

15.png

Chernika

Obnoxious
Imagine the cost of insurance, some jealous prick keys it out of spite not to mention being a cop magnet.

I’ll stick with my Audi.

Jessicafletcher

Never the suspect,yet someone dies everywhere I go
I've always wanted an impala '64
I can't drive but I'd consider learning if I could afford the car
5761623aa17991408d8e27adea7a7f47.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread