Cash machine robbery and grasses upstairs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Seen this here before. Someone did this in my little sleepy, front doors are all unlocked downtown. I hope they got away with it

McM

ARSELING
Seen this here before. Someone did this in my little sleepy, front doors are all unlocked downtown. I hope they got away with it
You'll see 'solitary' standings ATMs rarely standing outside here in a city; maybe it's different in the countryside.
But they do the 'fill up with gas and blow it open' thing regularly if the machines are standing right at the entrance to reach at night from the outside.
Mostly a car is used to open the glass doors.
There's not really much cash inside, one should do 10 in a row to make a living from it. :lol:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
You'll see 'solitary' standings ATMs rarely standing outside here in a city; maybe it's different in the countryside.
But they do the 'fill up with gas and blow it open' thing regularly if the machines are standing right at the entrance to reach at night from the outside.
There's not really much cash inside, one should do 10 in a row to make a living from it. :lol:
Thanks for the tips , if the reformation of PinkE shall fail...

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
What I can't wrap my head around is why people bother doing this at all. There's GPS tracking devices in most ATM's.

McM

ARSELING
What I can't wrap my head around is why people bother doing this at all. There's GPS tracking devices in most ATM's.

They maybe think they can open and leave the thing behind faster than the cops/security company devices can track them.
Don't know. Too many folks involved anyway; perhaps from a criminal clan of Arabs.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

One of two thing's to do here;1)Walk out with the MOSSBERG PUMP 5 Magnum Crush Slugs in the Barrel,1 Chambered,And 50 more Around the waste;And watch them Faggot's explode like their wearing Grenades!!! Or 2)Mind your own Fuckin Bizznezz!!! I love option 1...But would Opt for #2!!! šŸ¤˜šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

DokraOwl

Hooter
Should have shit and pissed in a pail full of milk and cottage cheese and tossed it on them. Then tell dispatchers to follow their nose.

Back