Celebrity Killer. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
So I seen something the other day that I though GG members could have fun with. Name someone famous that you believe could be a serial killer that has went undetected. Give the reasons why or anything you can think of to add to your explanation. I'm going with William Dafeo. He has that charisma that he could joke about doing something horrible and one wouldn't realize he was serious. Plus look at that crazy eye face he makes in his movies. I could see that being the real him that we only get to see in the movies.

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"
I believe it's Jim Carrey, because before he started his career he used to be homeless and homeless people usually carry heavy burdens that usually run deep. Plus, homeless people are stuffed with crazy thoughts and ideas. During the time he was homeless he used to do drugs.

As for his current character it's all a cover up to secretly target his main objective. That is to kill those that didn't help him when he needed it the most. In his mind Jim Carrey is just plain fucked up. He has those strange physical appearances that make him a nut. When all the time people think it's funny but in reality he is trying to tame the beast inside.

That's what I believe, because personally I would do the same.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Mark Linn-Baker

1650236345325.png

He's gotta be a least a little bitter, he's a one hit wonder with the Perfect Strangers gig.

Some others....illem Dafoe (WAY crazier than Walken), Kevin Spacey (bum rapes young dudes before killing them), Jonah Hill (creepy jew fatty), Ellen/Elliot Page (demented tranny), Jennifer Aniston (she has a stinky vagina (why else does she keep losing BF's) and she kills hobos).

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
I got to say that Walken and DeVito were my next in line after Dafeo. So easy for me to believe it now that several of you said the same names so quick.

thingsllchange

Retard Fucker
Macaulay Culkin, because he obviously killed mj. Or Ron Perlman, i mean just look at that face, there's no way he hasnt purposefully crushed someone with that fuckin thing

Back