Central African Armed Forces (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeadCold

Rookie
Not sure if you seen these before.

Wednesday Feb 5, 2014. A FACA (Central African Armed Forces) officer jumps on the lifeless body of a suspected Muslim Seleka militiaman moments after Central African Republic Interim President Catherine Samba-Panza addressed the troops in Bangui, Central African Republic.

If im not mistaken, I believe they thought this guy was a spy. Since this was 2014, some of the original stories when it happened I can not find.

10-7392093-central-african-republic-13197.jpg
13916827392976.jpg
la-fg-wn-central-african-republic-lynching-201-001.jpg
tag-reuters.com,0000-binary_GM1EA251DUH01-BASEIMAGE.jpeg
tag-reuters.com,0000-binary_GM1EA251E6R01-BASEIMAGE.jpeg
tag-reuters.com,0000-binary_GM1EA251EBP01-BASEIMAGE.jpeg
tag-reuters.com,0000-binary_GM1EA251FGI01-BASEIMAGE.jpeg
tag-reuters.com,0000-binary_GM1EA251FMI01-BASEIMAGE.jpeg
w3-carmayhem-a-20140207.jpg

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Put them all back to Africa, since we don't think their lives matter and see how they like living amongst their true kind... Then nuke
Hallelujah to that my beauty!!! The nigs here wouldn't last a week...like the dumb ass two houses down from me whom doesn't work for a living another pos thug!!

Janine

This is what one of the comments that were posted on that site with the article about it.-Please do not publish images like this with open stab wounds! :lulz:

Janine

They went ballistic on that mud ape because he was accused of being a seleka muslim ,is there anywhere in this world the muslim religion hasn't leaked in??

Hallelujah to that my beauty!!! The nigs here wouldn't last a week...like the dumb ass two houses down from me whom doesn't work for a living another pos thug!!
Why should you work... That Audi SUV they have in their driveway needs gas. You have to pay for it. Deal with it. Fucker. (Ive seen this. A California tagged SUV with two people in the latest gear, buying food with food stamps at my work. Made me fucking sick.)

Back