Central African Armed Forces (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
They are 53 poor countries
Bullshite, they have money, we send them millions a year, just because the ministers keep it for themselves it doesn’t mean they haven’t got it!!! Wasn’t it a African billionaire offered to buy arsenal FC of that cunt yank, strange that isn’t it ?

McM

ARSELING
They're good at killing each other but the reproducing quota is much too high for extinction because it's a sign of superiority and manhood to have a hoard of children with a lot of different women. The call of nature/lower instincts are still strong.
And using a condom brings the AIDS, the witchdoctor said.

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
ever wonder what would happen to niggers if Caucasians disappeared suddenly? United States would become a tribal war zone I would guess, China would probably invade everywhere except the middle east! Niggers would probably be enslaved or exterminated !

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Why should you work... That Audi SUV they have in their driveway needs gas. You have to pay for it. Deal with it. Fucker. (Ive seen this. A California tagged SUV with two people in the latest gear, buying food with food stamps at my work. Made me fucking sick.)
Too Bad,that U couldn't have Worked Em Over with a Fkn Bat,or an Axe Handle...Would B a Sweet Post,Hint Hint,lol...SP

Back