CEOs of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google to Face Congressional Antitrust Grilling 12:00 PM EST (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
32j132y1j321321f.png

mystery_man

Λ™Λ™Λ™ΗΚŒα΄‰Ζƒ ᴉ sΚžΙ”nɟ ssǝl ǝΙ₯Κ‡ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝΙ₯Κ‡
lol "grilling". these fucks don't know anything about grilling, they don't even know how to change a car tire.

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
This is what I don't understand about billionaires. Especially Zuckerberg. I don't care for the guy that much, but he is fucking brilliant. Now I know that people with that kind of money also have a pretty lavish lifestyle to maintain, but even still. If I was Zuckerberg, I would sell off everything I had to do with that site in it's entirety and completely detach myself from everything involved with that site and move to a place like Hawaii and still live like a king, just on the simple interest on my money alone. Never look back. Do I sound crazy thinking this way?

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
They never get fined or jailed... They're all in the club...This exercise is just for us lowly scum(the public), to make out like these pricks actually have to follow the law...They do the same shit in Oz with their magic "Royal" commission against corruption bullshit, that pays the lawyers and judges money, and then nothing ever comes of it...As if the cunts up the top are gonna police themselves!!!

DeathMetalWife

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
This is what I don't understand about billionaires. Especially Zuckerberg. I don't care for the guy that much, but he is fucking brilliant. Now I know that people with that kind of money also have a pretty lavish lifestyle to maintain, but even still. If I was Zuckerberg, I would sell off everything I had to do with that site in it's entirety and completely detach myself from everything involved with that site and move to a place like Hawaii and still live like a king, just on the simple interest on my money alone. Never look back. Do I sound crazy thinking this way?
Nah, not crazy at all.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Sounds Fkn Sweet to Me!...SP

Back