Chadwick Boseman, Black Panther Star, Dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
he was too young to be tested and probobally didnt know his father(who may have died the same way).this is what happens in a liberal society...theres probobally thousands of people who die from something they didnt know about their genetics

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1599529550568.png

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Very sad, Bosman played many iconic roles very well throughout his cancer. Black Panther was an excellent movie. JHC he was 13 years younger than I am! Sigh....

Wakanda forever!
black panther was a movie that made niggers feel better about failing at Africa, since forever. White celebrity cucks lined up to praise a make believe perfect world of blacks -- that a white man imagined in his head. Fucking apologetic retards like yourself fell over themselves to upvote this pile of shit comic book kids movie. that's the real story of Wakanda

images - 2020-09-08T120405.062.jpeg

Reactions: HG

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
There could never be bigger gay fan bois than white men/people.

c3eUnk_xSNBX.jpg

Comic-Con.jpg
you know that's like 30% mums with kids,, 20% incels/furries/superhero fans both black and white,20% entertainers and 30% antifa right
they are not people, regardless of race or ethnicity
this lot would likely side with you
the political ideology of marvel
the oppressed fighting back
the bullied nerd who defeats evil
wakanda!!! etc
(but yes, these pictures are disgusting, yet ridiculously dressed for conventions, cosplay and photos is better than ridiculously radical and dressed for riots)

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Isn't cancer a natural cause? Like a heart attack or liver failure?
Imo, no...Most cancers are caused by human made chemicals and poisons. We breath in Benzine everyday from car exhaust fumes, eat artificial colours, flavours, pesticides, insecticides and preservatives that cause cancer. The whole food chain is infested with micro plastics and heavy metals in fish and grains didn't exist until we started mining. Look on a pack of fertiliser. It contains heavy metals and cadmium and other nasties(that are radioactive). A mate of mine worked in Forestry and they used fertilizer for new trees. They were a tablet that was put under a planted tree. His boss told him that heavy metals and other nasties were added to the fertilizer to get rid of it.
How fucked up is that. Similar to depleted uranium used as war heads for bunker busters...

McM

ARSELING
Most cancers are caused by human..
Ah, ok. You meant the causes, I thought of the disease itself. :hatsoff:
Because humans have died of cancer etc. even in medieval when they were living in a more or less intact nature. Of course not so many.
I don't know if there are really 'unnatural' diseases. Unnatural causes, yes. And even this is difficult to decide at times.
Homosexuality was called an unnatural disease here for a certain time, but that's another thing. :lol:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Ah, ok. You meant the causes, I thought of the disease itself. :hatsoff:
Because humans have died of cancer etc. even in medieval when they were living in a more or less intact nature. Of course not so many.
I don't know if there are really 'unnatural' diseases. Unnatural causes, yes. And even this is difficult to decide at times.
Homosexuality was called an unnatural disease here for a certain time, but that's another thing. :lol:
Good point...I wasn't thinking about it from that angle...another way you could look at it, there are natural cancers( like sun cancer) and unnatural ones (cancer from radioactive fallout)...

Reactions: McM
Back