Gore Classic ChainSaw Beheading Mexico Cartel

Venom

MCMXXV

KarmaSutra

Fresh Meat
Hot damn, I've seen this one before..in honestly, if I had the choice of chainsaw or slow death by knife..yeah chainsaw..but fucking brutal. I wonder if the cartels that do this go to church every Sunday..what an oxi-fucking-moron

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
It must take a lot to sit there and do nothing knowing that in a few minutes your head and body will be separated! Bet the nephew was thinking 'At least the chainsaws quick' then the guy comes over with a knife, bastard!!

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Yep....black and decker over damn butter knife any day.....damn took him for ever to die.....

BlogShag

Banned
They both looked like they gave zero fucks. What I always question with these videos why do they not try to DO something? They just fucking sit there.

Pukebag

Madam Baggington of Pukingshire
Somebody, I think in another post, translated what they said and a lot of it was slurred. So I'm curious, were they tired from torture or drugged?

If I were in that situation I don't know how I'd feel. I'd prefer being the first guy, his death was quick! I'd hate to be squealing like a pig whilst someone tries to cut my head off.

:cantunsee:

Venom

MCMXXV
Great video, if there gonna torture you, why would they drug you? They were just exhausted of the beating that was put on them, death seemed easy. Skinny guy got it quick to bad for his nephew.

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
Somebody, I think in another post, translated what they said and a lot of it was slurred. So I'm curious, were they tired from torture or drugged?

If I were in that situation I don't know how I'd feel. I'd prefer being the first guy, his death was quick! I'd hate to be squealing like a pig whilst someone tries to cut my head off.

:cantunsee:

Beheader did an excellent job of translating for us! I would think if they did give them drugs it would be an amphetimine and not any kind of benzo. They want them to feel the torture with nerves hyped to the max. The seemingly compliant guys were probably exausted from whatever hell they endured before the beheading. But so what. That's what they get for being involved in the fucking cartels.

tracymedel

being#1
They are drugged out of their minds that why they appear so nonchalant, you can't have someone wriggling around when you are tying to do the chop chop on ya victim, notice the chainsaw cuts the other guys arm and he doesn't even flinch.
yea i agree i seen this entire video and its sad ..