murder Charges Brought in Delphi Murders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BasketOfHolly

Ruler of the Planet Omicron Persei 8
Liberty German (14) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered on February 13th, 2017 off of a trail in the small town of Delphi, Indiana. I can find almost no information about the girls' deaths except: there was a murder weapon; the murders produced copious amounts of blood (which the killer probably got on himself); a souvenir was supposedly taken; and the bodies are thought to have been staged or, at the least, moved after the crime.

Multiple men have been unofficially investigated for the double murder, and for the first time, someone has been charged! Richard Matthew Allen is (was) a licensed pharmacy technician at the local CVS. Liberty's grandparents even remember interacting with him when printing photos at the store. Those who knew Allen thought he was "a normal guy."

Allen had his pretrial hearing where he pled not guilty to the crimes. Of course, since we know little to nothing about this case (even though it's been 5 years!), I won't jump to the conclusion that Allen definitively killed those girls. But this is the first time the police have even named an official suspect, let alone charge someone. I can't wait to hear the evidence against him.

Know something? Submit a tip at [email protected] or 765-822-3535

Attachments

• Abby and Libby.jpg
    Abby and Libby.jpg
    745.6 KB · Views: 141

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Maybe He thought they we're Retarded,And fgrd He was doing them a Solid...Maybe? 🤣🤣🤣
👹👺👻...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Why would that be an option??.they don’t look retarded to me
Why would that be an option??.they don’t look retarded to me
Well;U don't hv to look Retarded;To B absolutely Fkn Retarded! And who knows Y the Fuck He killed them? I'm just throwing out possibilities! I hv'nt the slightest Clue Y that POS Killed those Children; All I know is the MFKR should B Skinned Alive! And I'd love to Assist!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Liberty German (14) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered on February 13th, 2017 off of a trail in the small town of Delphi, Indiana. I can find almost no information about the girls' deaths except: there was a murder weapon; the murders produced copious amounts of blood (which the killer probably got on himself); a souvenir was supposedly taken; and the bodies are thought to have been staged or, at the least, moved after the crime.

Multiple men have been unofficially investigated for the double murder, and for the first time, someone has been charged! Richard Matthew Allen is (was) a licensed pharmacy technician at the local CVS. Liberty's grandparents even remember interacting with him when printing photos at the store. Those who knew Allen thought he was "a normal guy."

Allen had his pretrial hearing where he pled not guilty to the crimes. Of course, since we know little to nothing about this case (even though it's been 5 years!), I won't jump to the conclusion that Allen definitively killed those girls. But this is the first time the police have even named an official suspect, let alone charge someone. I can't wait to hear the evidence against him.

Know something? Submit a tip at [email protected] or 765-822-3535

DNA genealogy and phone location history. You wouldn't believe me if I told you. In the next couple years there will no longer be unsolved crimes if DNA is involved. They are using DNA even from family like 23&me and others. And phone ping location gps. 5G is more refined and can tell if you at ground level and what floor you are on in a building. Google sting ray. Cellular intercept without warrants and they can look in to history of your phone location going back years. Think I am bullshitting. Look into it. Look at the Rich people on their phones and laptops. They block the camera lens because cell phones can be accessible both video and audio. Ask Bob lazar he got raided by FBI one day after a conversation him and another guy had face to face in the woods and the agents referenced that conversation in the raid. Look it up. No lie. 5G just makes it more accurate within inches. Look at the valoe case where her son and daughter she had brother kill. They found where they were buried from his phone location history

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
Im quite sure it was a super limited leak. Like 3 or 4 people and it never made it past that. Ended up in the hands of the murder sheet podcast from a 2nd hand source after the original leaker commited suicide.
U you think it’s the leaker from the attorneys office that offed himself? Can’t wait to get the full story.

charlie65

NewbieX
A lot of people were sent the photos (over 50). There are apparently 7 of them. One of the 7 photos was of the "f" on the tree, which has been widely distributed and will show up on a google search for "f tree Delphi leaked photo".

Back