Charles Manson Funeral

I know everyones gonna hate on me , but I think he did time way too much time,and was done wrong.My belief is, he is resting peacefully now.RIP CM.
i was 6 yrs old when the murders happened, i like most people only thought of charley as a murdering crack pot, but the more i looked into what actually happened and all the background info that has become available, my perception of the whole situation has changed. Let's be honest, if this went down today, charley probably would get off with a good behaviour bond with a good defence, as 1. His broken childhood would be accepted as a defence, 2. No conclusive evidence ever proved he actually killed anyone, 3. Telling someone to go kill someone else doesn't make you a killer. Even if he was convicted as an accomplice in the murders, no one today would do 50yrs in jail for it. The longer his incarceration went on, the more political it became. Because of the mania created by the media and demonising of charley, no governor was game to allow his parole, no one was willing to be "THE PERSON", who released CHARLES MANSON, they would be too worried it would be the end of their political career. This also applies to the rest of the family who still reside in prison although they probably deserve 50 yrs but as far as i know, some have been perfect inmates for their whole incarceration, so would this happen in this day and age of so called enlightenment? who knows but 1 thing is for sure, charley would have been out or at least been receiving mental health help as he definately had issues. Please note, i am not condoning any of these terrible crimes that these people committed but, for charley, i believe a certain amount of injustice has been directed upon him, make of this what you will.

mrln

fuck the govt...
i was 6 yrs old when the murders happened, i like most people only thought of charley as a murdering crack pot, but the more i looked into what actually happened and all the background info that has become available, my perception of the whole situation has changed. Let's be honest, if this went down today, charley probably would get off with a good behaviour bond with a good defence, as 1. His broken childhood would be accepted as a defence, 2. No conclusive evidence ever proved he actually killed anyone, 3. Telling someone to go kill someone else doesn't make you a killer. Even if he was convicted as an accomplice in the murders, no one today would do 50yrs in jail for it. The longer his incarceration went on, the more political it became. Because of the mania created by the media and demonising of charley, no governor was game to allow his parole, no one was willing to be "THE PERSON", who released CHARLES MANSON, they would be too worried it would be the end of their political career. This also applies to the rest of the family who still reside in prison although they probably deserve 50 yrs but as far as i know, some have been perfect inmates for their whole incarceration, so would this happen in this day and age of so called enlightenment? who knows but 1 thing is for sure, charley would have been out or at least been receiving mental health help as he definately had issues. Please note, i am not condoning any of these terrible crimes that these people committed but, for charley, i believe a certain amount of injustice has been directed upon him, make of this what you will.
yep. the dr evaluation would say hes mentally ill. give him a lil bit of time in an institution and send him on his merry way with meds and a script...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Graziani said:
Sharon and her husband, Roman Polanski

That is not Roman Polanski.

That is Jay Sebring, a hair stylist to celebrities in California.
He and Sharon Tate were in a relationship until Sharon hooked up with Roman Polanski.
After Sebring's relationship with Tate ended, he remained friends with Tate and Polanski.

He was stabbed to death with Tate by the Manson family members.

In fact, that's Jay Sebring lying dead on the floor in the striped pants in the death scene photo you posted of Sharon Tate.

Regards,
-Ward

Gone crazy back soon

Get 'um outta my hair...
Charlie was no angel and nobody is arguing that. The thing about his case is, he himself never killed anyone it was the members of his "family" who did all the dirty work. The whole case seems a bit flimsy to me but that's how life was in the hippie counter culture and what the system can do to people. He's not the first person and won't be the last to die in prison under questionable at best circumstances

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Let's face the facts...Sharon Tate was a typical Hollywood "casting couch" slut with no talent.

She was essentially still an unknown as an "actress" at the time of her death.
She had a small part as a bank secretary in several episodes of "The Beverly Hillbillies."
She had a couple of appearances in films, and she was panned...badly...by critics.
The parts that she did get were because she was pretty and willingly spread her legs on the "casting couch."

The main reason that Sharon Tate's name is brought up more so than the other victims is because she had married film director Roman Polanski in 1968 and was pregnant with his child.

Polanski had a film in 1968 that was very successful at the box-office ("Rosemary's Baby"), thus Roman Polanski was very well known at the time of the "Manson Family" murders.
Incidentally, Polanski had enough sense not to cast the untalented Tate for any part in "Rosemary's Baby."

Sharon Tate was actually engaged to another man when she met Roman Polanski at a party...and had sex with him the same night.
She continued seeing Polanski, and soon broke off her engagement to move in with Polanski.
A typical gold-digging Hollywood slut doing what she thought would best serve her career aspirations.

It's fairly common knowledge that she took drugs and engaged in sexual "threesomes" with Polanski and several other young women.
You can do a quick "Google" search to verify that for yourself.

She was self-absorbed, had low morals, and essentially lived a hedonistic life-style in Hollywood.

I bet she wasn't having too much fun on that August night in 1969 when some "Manson Family" members were dusting her up.

Regards,
-Ward