Charlie Hebdo caricatures Erdogan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

630x356.jpg

Charlie Hebdo's intervention came during an escalating war of words between Erdogan, Macron, and other European leaders after the beheading of French schoolteacher Samuel Paty by a suspected Islamist attacker this month.

Macron's defence of Charlie Hebdo, and his recent comment that Islam worldwide is "in crisis", have prompted Erdogan to urge Turks to boycott French products amid a wave of anti-France protests in Muslim-majority countries.

I think there should be drawn a lot more Mohammeds and Erdogans. The latter is one of the worst idiots the world has ever lived with.

McM

ARSELING
Some politician's faces and their way of thinking are like a nauseant for me.
Good I see them mostly only here as memes and caricatures... but I would like to see some assassinations too, like in the good old times.
Are there any tries at all? How much get stopped by cops and security every year?

Last edited:

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Works best from inside. Like Sadat (Egypt) in '81 as he watched a military parade from a grandstand some officers jumped from a truck and shot him and 7 guests.
Live on TV.
One assassin shouted: I killed the pharao!
I remember that, it was all over the news.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Guipago

Forum Veteran
He wants his mighty ottoman empire back, you know, the one the west absolutely slaughtered in ww1 because all it could conquer previously was cuck nations
The Light Horse Brigade smashed the turks in the Arabian desert. Trivia on the Light Horse at the Beersheba Wells, they had to take the wells or their horses would run out of water & could not continue the war or return to allied lines, so a charge was formed from about 1500 meters out, the Turk officers ordered their troops & machine gunners to set their sights at 1200 meters & gave the order to shoot, the Light Horse took a small number of casualties then rode under the fire from the turks as their sights were still set for 1200 meters & stayed there, the charging horsemen covered the ground quicker than the Turks expected & took small casualties again at around 300 meters, then were amongst the Turks with sword & bayonet, having a lovely time. Bit of useless information for the day.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The Light Horse Brigade smashed the turks in the Arabian desert. Trivia on the Light Horse at the Beersheba Wells, they had to take the wells or their horses would run out of water & could not continue the war or return to allied lines, so a charge was formed from about 1500 meters out, the Turk officers ordered their troops & machine gunners to set their sights at 1200 meters & gave the order to shoot, the Light Horse took a small number of casualties then rode under the fire from the turks as their sights were still set for 1200 meters & stayed there, the charging horsemen covered the ground quicker than the Turks expected & took small casualties again at around 300 meters, then were amongst the Turks with sword & bayonet, having a lovely time. Bit of useless information for the day.
my great great great grandfather was in 38th battalion with 3 of his brothers, they all volunteered for it, one didn't come back he got killed on the somme.
2d7dac16-aefb-4b0d-a559-2a8917da17e0 (1).jpg
7ec91c6d-d025-40df-b1f6-c11e755e3344.jpg
6c06a276-8d87-433a-9358-762aee1ed711 (1).jpg

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Heavy-duty shit in those days, I read where in the 1st few minutes of the attack something like 5000 allied troops died from the German machine-gun fire, 19000 dead in the first day.
This would have made the Turks happy.

Back