Charlie Sheen Mesmerizer

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
Cool mesmerizer I made out Charlie's deteriorated mug. Be careful, I think it's a portal to Hell....

CharlieRolls.gif

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
I've never seen an episode of two and a half men, but after watching him go into a tailspin, I may give it a shot.

mrln

silent ghost
I've never seen an episode of two and a half men, but after watching him go into a tailspin, I may give it a shot.

you should. its funny. he doesnt need to act in that show. its him in real life. his housekeeper is a fucking trip!

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
Actually, 2.5 Men is Chuck Lorre's watered-down IDEA of what Charlie Sheen's life is about. The characters in 2.5 Men are so far removed from Sheen's personal life, it's not funny. I mean, it's really not funny. If 2.5 Men was REALLY about Charlie Sheen's life, then Sheen's character would have murdered Jon Cryer in the first season, and Charlie would be strung out on coke, sodomizing Rose and whipping her naked ass with a coat hanger in every episode. Which I would WATCH.

As it is, 2.5 Men is just a very, very watered-down Hollywood fantasy of Sheen's warlock lifestyle.