Charlotte N C riots start after black man shot by police (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
My friend, I have lived in lawless shitholes for close to two decades so I understand what it is to live there. I also understand how much better the US is compared to those places. I also happen to know the rights people living in this country have, and what the law of this country says. You can't be detained or questioned without probable cause. You don't have to even identify yourself unless you are suspected of committing a crime. Cops don't have the right to shoot you and kill you because you might be suspected to be on drugs. Cops can't shoot you and kill you because you refuse to follow commands they have no right to deliver to you. They have to establish probable cause of you committing a crime. The can only shoot you in self defense, and this guy was unarmed and walking. As far as I know having a disable vehicle in the middle of the road is not a crime, so unless they consider being black and walking with your hands up some sort of felony they don't have a leg to stand on. I've told cops to get the fuck out of my property or I was gonna contact the district attorney and press charges against their department when they harassed me, and they did so because they knew I was aware they were breaking the law by coming to me with bullshit. So we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I hope you never find yourself at the wrong end of a weapon being held by a stupid, trigger happy cop.
......see guy, i just had to stop reading at the "shoot and kill you because you might be suspected to be on drugs." He was shot and killed because he refused to drop what he had in his hand. If you want to have a discussion about this incident, then at least give me a realworld discussion about the incident instead of trying to slide bullshit by me like he was shot because they suspected him to be on drugs.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
what if the cop is wrong? ive had cops pull me over and scream at me "youre on meth I can tell" because im skinny, heavily tattooed, and drive a beater. another time they didn't even bother to say anything and just pulled me out of my truck and threw me in the back of their squad car. then they proceeded to go through every crack and crevice including all the clothes in my backpack, broke the zipper on my board bag and threw it all unceremoniously into the bed of my pickup. after they didnt find anything, they came back and made me roll up my sleeves to see if i had any tracks, desperate. after i came back all clean and clear they suggested i snitch, gave me his card and let me go.
..............Everyone has had their car searched by a cop. So the victim role your trying to play because it happined could be played by everyone that has ever drove a car and been pulled over and searched before. Americans have become such a huge candy asses that they scream and cry about any and everything that happins to them that touches the edges of being wrong is like them being raped of their rights . Im sorry that you was searched and the guy was a asshole to you. Now compare that sad story against real victims of authority from other parts in world and you see your really not a victim of anything other than being babied and sheltered by the american way of life. Realize that and you see your story about your rights being ripped away was nothing more than a "inconvenience" in your day

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
..............Everyone has had their car searched by a cop. So the victim role your trying to play because it happined could be played by everyone that has ever drove a car and been pulled over and searched before. Americans have become such a huge candy asses that they scream and cry about any and everything that happins to them that touches the edges of being wrong is like them being raped of their rights . Im sorry that you was searched and the guy was a asshole to you. Now compare that sad story against real victims of authority from other parts in world and you see your really not a victim of anything other than being babied and sheltered by the american way of life. Realize that and you see your story about your rights being ripped away was nothing more than a "inconvenience" in your day
lol, get railroaded and sent to prison, then talk to me. Get stopped walking down the street and get arrested for "suspicion of car burglary" no arraignment, held for 72 hours, then let go for lack of evidence. theres 2 sides to this country, its obvious you only know one of them. go through life with a bullshit felony and then tell me about a days inconvenience.

D.N.R.

Medication time
My question is was this man a suspect of any crime at the time he was approached? Other than an old lady making a 911 call doing some old lady blabbing, what exactly did the officers saw to have any probable cause and handle the situation the way they did? I was reading about some statements the female officer put out there saying she was scared shitless. Scared of a dude with his hands up and not communicating? Did she know he was on drugs or was he suffering some sort of medical emergency like an embolism or a stroke where some symptoms are speech problems and irrational conduct? Is she properly trained to recognize any of these or is she just justified to shoot an unarmed man because he is a male, black and not responding to her instructions?
This is a different case from Tulsa, Oklahoma. The cop that shot him has been charged with manslaughter. Rightfully so.
From what I have read about the shooting in North Carolina it was justified. He had a gun and wouldn't drop it.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
lol, get railroaded and sent to prison, then talk to me. Get stopped walking down the street and get arrested for "suspicion of car burglary" no arraignment, held for 72 hours, then let go for lack of evidence. theres 2 sides to this country, its obvious you only know one of them. go through life with a bullshit felony and then tell me about a days inconvenience.
......I'm sure you have had some misfortune in your life just like everyone else. I'm sure life probably didn't treat you as good as it could have. Although you and me both know good and well no one out of the blue plucked you straight out of sunday school one day and framed you for a crime and sent you to prison. Your choices you made in your life led you to a place that ended with that result, Not a cop. Just like anyone else, you have no one to blame but yourself for when consciences catch up with you. Take responsibility for your actions and you will find doing that helps you avoid being vulnerable to end up in a situation like that in the first place.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
......I'm sure you have had some misfortune in your life just like everyone else. I'm sure life probably didn't treat you as good as it could have. Although you and me both know good and well no one out of the blue plucked you straight out of sunday school one day and framed you for a crime and sent you to prison. Your choices you made in your life led you to a place that ended with that result, Not a cop. Just like anyone else, you have no one to blame but yourself for when consciences catch up with you. Take responsibility for your actions and you will find doing that helps you avoid being vulnerable to end up in a situation like that in the first place.
there is no response to this generalized idiocy.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
I'm not about to give up my rights as an American citizen because people have it worse in other parts of the world. The more we lay back and allow abuse of authorities against us, the more illegal powers law enforcement are going to take on against us. Law enforcement has become a, "Because I said so," ruling and that is not okay.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I'm not about to give up my rights as an American citizen because people have it worse in other parts of the world. The more we lay back and allow abuse of authorities against us, the more illegal powers law enforcement are going to take on against us. Law enforcement has become a, "Because I said so," ruling and that is not okay.
you wouldnt know a civil right if it tazed you between the droopies so shaddup

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
......or don't take responsibility, and call it idiocy for suggesting such a thing. I guess its up to you.
you said the same thing in your previous post. it happens to everyone. no it doesnt. i guess dyeing your hair and getting tattoos is really illegal, and im just ignorant.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
.......................They are enforcing laws, how the hell are they suppose to do that without giving commands? How in the hell can they do their job by asking? I would love for you tell me how you imagine an arrest, on a person that doesn't want to be arrested, would play out without giving commands and expecting the person being arrested to follow those commands.

ESABATM

Meme DMaster Of Disaster
I just call riots a target rich environment. Hopefully the rioters don't burn down the weave stores.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
I'm still trying to link burning down your own community with getting back at the cops "you asshole cops shot that poor guy Ooooooooooo someone smash that window I need a new TV"
Opportunist scum taking advantage of a chaotic situation.

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
Here in South Africa they want free higher education, now their burning down the universities, fucking nigger mentality is so stupid. Just an excuse to riot and loot. I couldn't go to university because I couldn't afford it, but these niggers want it all. I had to get a job and luckily I could study through them.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
First, you have not realized some medical conditions would impair you from understanding and/or following directions. They did not know if he suffered from any of those. Second, if I am not suspected of committing a crime I don't have to listen to whatever the fuck they tell me. Rules apply to those fucks too, you know? I don't have to follow orders or commands if I have done nothing wrong and they can't give me any orders if there is no probable cause for them to do so. He was not detained. We citizens of this country don't have to do a fucking thing they say if we haven't committed a crime. Now you can choose to be sheep and play to every one of their desires and bullshit because you are a sheep but you got rights...

That is the stupidest damn thing I have ever seen posted. I like you, but damn, man!!! That is grade A moronitude!!!

Reactions: msr

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death

And yet, you aren't rioting. All that and you still haven't stooped to the level of those idiotic rioting cretins. Having anger is one thing. Going around damaging innocent people's property and violently disrupting society in a pitiful tantrum to get your way rather than handling things like productive adult citizens is minor league, Mickey Mouse behavior.

Back