disaster Cheap Labor Equals Disaster (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
The dude filming is a total asshole... There's no way he quoted $200 on a tree that big. The client must of told him it was just some little bitty tree in the back and when dude got there he just didn't have the heart to tell dude he's on BS. You can tell the kid does have experience working with small companies but just never bid a job himself and didn't want to back out regardless of not having the right equipment or others helping him.

JawshSB

Rookie
From the looks of the background and how small the tree is, they could have just felled it from the bottom.. idiots

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Looks like it cut his arm. Definitely could have been worse..
Yeah It looked like The splinter of the branch caught his arm barely missing the armpit. It's easy to lose focus when some asshole is recording behind you laughing. The whole situation from what the caption read to laughing like it's a joke and uploading the video on the Internet says alot about the person filming.... POS.

From the looks of the background and how small the tree is, they could have just felled it from the bottom.. idiots
No bro

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
hqdefault.jpg

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
The dude filming is a total asshole... There's no way he quoted $200 on a tree that big. The client must of told him it was just some little bitty tree in the back and when dude got there he just didn't have the heart to tell dude he's on BS. You can tell the kid does have experience working with small companies but just never bid a job himself and didn't want to back out regardless of not having the right equipment or others helping him.
He has to film for the very reason the guy fell. Anyone gets injured on your property you can be held responsible unless you can prove negligence. Just like I have to keep two cameras on my swimming pool because it is considered a public "enticement." Meaning if I leave a gate unlocked or my fence isn't over 7ft high then I'm responsible for anyone who drowns or is injured in the pool even if they weren't invited or were trespassing even.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
He has to film for the very reason the guy fell. Anyone gets injured on your property you can be held responsible unless you can prove negligence. Just like I have to keep two cameras on my swimming pool because it is considered a public "enticement." Meaning if I leave a gate unlocked or my fence isn't over 7ft high then I'm responsible for anyone who drowns or is injured in the pool even if they weren't invited or were trespassing even.
Man get that weak bureaucratic BS outta here. You know that's not the slightest bit true. You just tryna flex that you have a pool. The caption itself is enough to know that this was no pink slip contract.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Man get that weak bureaucratic BS outta here. You know that's not the slightest bit true. You just tryna flex that you have a pool. The caption itself is enough to know that this was no pink slip contract.
When a homeowner issues any instructions to those working on their home or property, they are, in essence, exercising control over the situation and assuming responsibility for the worker or workers. Any injury that occurs in this scenario could end up falling back on the homeowner.
It's called premises liability laws and every state has them. So what I stated is 100% true and factual. The homeowner owes you a duty of care to provide a safe environment while on their property and are at fault unless you are proven to be negligent.

Pool flex man out!

Back