Cheating wife slashed up something fierce

Too$hort

Fresh Meat
This is just high quality gore, a win win win. First, it serves that 3rd world whore bitch right, I guarantee that's the last time shes ever cheating on her psychotic Mexican boyfriend. Secondly, the Crazy husband got his revenge , it must of been satisfying to hack that bitch up. Thirdly, we are entertained by high quality gore , we are also giving awesome Halloween ideas. I wish I could chop up that bitch bgril like that.

This is just high quality gore, a win win win. First, it serves that 3rd world whore bitch right, I guarantee that's the last time shes ever cheating on her psychotic Mexican boyfriend. Secondly, the Crazy husband got his revenge , it must of been satisfying to hack that bitch up. Thirdly, we are entertained by high quality gore , we are also giving awesome Halloween ideas. I wish I could chop up that bitch bgril like that.
You truly have found where you belong with this site lmao ;)
So what do you give it out of 10?
I'd say 7/10, atmosphere's perfect, screams are awesome, gurgling is nuts, she is properly hacked up which is nice.. if we'd seen the hacking it would be a 9/10, add some flaying and this would be perfection