Cheating wife slashed up something fierce

I (dont) hate to be *that* guy but...i call fugazi.
I don't know.. all looks a tad too realistic to me around the 2:10 mark :/
By fugazi what do you mean? The story or the scene? That's some seriously impressive sculpting if so.. I mean anamatronics are pretty good these days but not, not that good lol

I've seen this video many times and I can't help but wonder who the other person in the background is screaming. There are at least two people being murdered here.
I reckon it's probably a family member of hers.. parent or sister perhaps? I can imagine seeing your loved one in that state could be more than a little disconcerting, probably warped her right out

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Pretty fucking brutal. I'm almost positive the background squealing is a guy... probably getting his nuts chopped to begin with and then kept on going. There is no coming back from those injuries but I'm quite surprised she didn't bled to death with those injuries. Fuck.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I don't know.. all looks a tad too realistic to me around the 2:10 mark :/
By fugazi what do you mean? The story or the scene? That's some seriously impressive sculpting if so.. I mean anamatronics are pretty good these days but not, not that good lol
Fake
Prosthetics etc.
Not that that doesnt happen en masse in dirtnig land but i gots a feel this is a mock-up.
Some on here can really tell the diff. Mebbe they'll chime in....

bgirl

Well Known Member
Fake
Prosthetics etc.
Not that that doesnt happen en masse in dirtnig land but i gots a feel this is a mock-up.
Some on here can really tell the diff. Mebbe they'll chime in....
The video is real but as usual once gore dudes get their hands on it they have to give it the dramatic douchebag spin making her deserving of the treatment by being a cheater. This is nothing more than an abusive husband and father killing the mother of his children in front of them. According to some non english news sources, it's a kid in the background.

I had seen it before with a different story.

I found this on another site, it's from 2018.
- Alejandra Icó Chub, 32, was dismembered with a machete by Mario Osvaldo Tut Ical, 42, in a bed last Monday night. Today his relatives and neighbors demand that "justice" be done to punish the murderer.

The Prosecutor's Office and the National Civil Police (PNC) made a raid yesterday in the San Miguel community in this municipality of Alta Verapaz, in search of the alleged victimizer. As they did not find him to stop him, he has been declared a fugitive.

In a video that circulates on social networks it is observed that the woman was mutilated by a hand. It was lying on the floor near the bed. He also sees several cuts that would have caused his death.

Neighbors indicated that on previous occasions the individual had tried to hit her with that weapon. However, when she heard her cries for help, they went to help her, but this time her family found her dead in the house.

Too$hort

Fresh Meat
You truly have found where you belong with this site lmao ;)
So what do you give it out of 10?
I'd say 7/10, atmosphere's perfect, screams are awesome, gurgling is nuts, she is properly hacked up which is nice.. if we'd seen the hacking it would be a 9/10, add some flaying and this would be perfection
It's up there in terms of quality, personally atmosphere and the little things add up when it comes to gore. These cartels produce some good stuff.

Cloyce

Dangerously romantic genius
The video is real but as usual once gore dudes get their hands on it they have to give it the dramatic douchebag spin making her deserving of the treatment by being a cheater. This is nothing more than an abusive husband and father killing the mother of his children in front of them. According to some non english news sources, it's a kid in the background.

I had seen it before with a different story.

I found this on another site, it's from 2018.
That's probably a made up story too. People always do this no matter who is being killed I guess they think it makes it easier to watch.

Too$hort

Fresh Meat
I'm not in to religion or a bible thumper , but if God exists, he certainly isn't in the hearts of these Mexicans. They are savages produced by a combination of poverty, low morals, and an overall culture with a dog eat dog mindset. I'm a filthy Mexican/Indian and we are descendants from Aztecs and conquerors from Spain, I hear that these executions are just all " Business " I highly doubt that. You can tell they enjoy killing , they get off on it, and whatever part makes them human is shut off.

Too$hort

Fresh Meat
That's probably a made up story too. People always do this no matter who is being killed I guess they think it makes it easier to watch.
I think speculation is part of the gore fun, personally there is no justification for us getting off on this stuff. If she was the best wife in Mexico it doesn't matter, she was dumb to marry a maniac. Nobody here really gives a fuck about who did or didn't deserve it . I think we add in humor to make it easier to digest this degenerate material.

Too$hort

Fresh Meat
Holy fuck wtf 😨 that is some gruesome shit he went Ham on her!!!!!!!! Por sucia
I would never hack you up Catalina, I would be a good Mexican boyfreind and get my head cut off for you, your hot. However I wouldn't want some cartel to dismember you because you were my girlfriend. That's what makes the Cartel savages , they go after innocents.