Cheating wife slashed up something fierce

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
Remember when Dollydeath made this?
View attachment 368721
I sure do! I couldn't find it anywhere I looked all over the place I guess I just didn't look in the right place so I just went with the best comment that I can come up with at the time great job finding it thanks ! As you can see I've been gone for a while. Ever since they modernized all of this I had forgotten my password and everything after going through hell and high water I got it back it's all good Back in the Saddle Again

bgirl

Well Known Member
Way to dwell Bela. lol

You've obviously taken note of me, do I really strike you as someone that would get offended by grade school slander? I don't think you are capable of offending me but I welcome you to give it your best attempt.

Way to dwell Bela. lol

You've obviously taken note of me, do I really strike you as someone that would get offended by grade school slander? I don't think you are capable of offending me but I welcome you to give it your best attempt.
I'm not dwelling, I was just pointing out the obvious.
Glad it didn't offend you :)

bgirl

Well Known Member
I've ignored cloyce several times now because he's kinda stupid, and the only thing really obvious is your repetitive posting and lack of vocabulary. Dig deeper or you move to the redundant gnat category.

I've ignored cloyce several times now because he's kinda stupid, and the only thing really obvious is your repetitive posting and lack of vocabulary. Dig deeper or you move to the redundant gnat category.
You're the one that took the bait. I'm just playing.

Now I see that I was right in calling you 12 originally. Go play dawlin.
I thought this post was kinda rude, what do you think?
This is just high quality gore, a win win win. First, it serves that 3rd world whore bitch right, I guarantee that's the last time shes ever cheating on her psychotic Mexican boyfriend. Secondly, the Crazy husband got his revenge , it must of been satisfying to hack that bitch up. Thirdly, we are entertained by high quality gore , we are also giving awesome Halloween ideas. I wish I could chop up that bitch bgril like that.

Preacher

Her Champion
You can not understand much what he says (like every Mexican or Chilean), but the one who is filming the video is basically describing the cuts to someone who apparently is with him. The photographer talks too calm to be the author of the event. And even at times he seems disturbed by what he is seeing.

Maybe I'm wrong, because the moans of pain you can not hear the voice of the person, but from what I could hear from his voice, at least that's what the video shows.

bgirl

Well Known Member
You can not understand much what he says (like every Mexican or Chilean), but the one who is filming the video is basically describing the cuts to someone who apparently is with him. The photographer talks too calm to be the author of the event. And even at times he seems disturbed by what he is seeing.

Maybe I'm wrong, because the moans of pain you can not hear the voice of the person, but from what I could hear from his voice, at least that's what the video shows.
I have a genius idea Preacher. Why don't you copy the names I provided in my first post and then you can use them to find and translate a news article for us. I suspect that there may be a news article to explain all this craziness.

Cloyce

Dangerously romantic genius
Way to dwell Bela. lol

You be nice to my girlfriend! Shame on you!