Chicago High School Student Murdered Woman He Went Home With After Finding Out She Was Transgender! (1 Viewer)

She was 37 and he was 18. There was def. something wrong with the kid. Maybe he was gay, turned on and had incontrovertible rage When faced with the truth. Stuff this hard core isn’t just a discovery of franks and beans (props to “something abt Mary“). This level of Overkill? personal. IMO...
Yeah you're right now that I think about it, but truly gay men aren't into trans women though, they like real men or twinks. Take it from me. Guy definitely had some issues to work out with his sexuality. It's a shame she was killed. She'd made it over the hill. Most of us don't live last thirty.

ForzaTreblinka

Fresh Meat
Yeah you're right now that I think about it, but truly gay men aren't into trans women though, they like real men or twinks. Take it from me. Guy definitely had some issues to work out with his sexuality. It's a shame she was killed. She'd made it over the hill. Most of us don't live last thirty.
I agree...he must have had an inkling at least...I reckon he probably had security issues and knew what she was but was just thinking with his dick....and then when he actually saw dick, he freaked. Now most guys I'm sure would say "Woah! sorry....this ain't for me" and leave...and some might even think "Ah shit, I'm here, she's got a hole and I've got a dick...or...I've got a hole and SHE has got a dick" but to kill them for that reason? That is fucked up shit in that boys head.

P.S. You're pretty

Users who are viewing this thread