fights Chicago: Mother and child robbed at gunpoint (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
2 males that look like they are 14-15 years old, holding guns with extended clips, and probably a full auto switch. There's an epidemic of kids committing crimes. At some point elected officials are going to have to deal with how to get them off the streets.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Acting tough? He’s protecting his mom from stupid ass roaches. I can tell your a rat piece of shit too 😂

It’s “I can tell you’re a rat piece of shit too”.

FFEB7DE8-A77A-405C-9C18-0CA2BDF17B1B.jpeg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
2 males that look like they are 14-15 years old, holding guns with extended clips, and probably a full auto switch. There's an epidemic of kids committing crimes. At some point elected officials are going to have to deal with how to get them off the streets.
View attachment 646814
These so called "elected officials" don't have to deal with shit because these crimes don't happen in their nice, secure gated communities with security forces and super surveillance. They just let the scum outside their walls kill each other off

Clam

Forum Veteran
View attachment 646814
This why you need a 12 gauge with double O Buck Magnum near your front door. Easily will take care of Buzzards like this!

Back