fights chicago rappers filming drill music video shot at by rival gang they were dissing in said song. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1670853430646.gif

View attachment 640590
i dont think anyone was hit unfortunately
One thing I should like to say on this day for us Americans. In the course of our lives we have very often been victimized , and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of our struggle for peace it was in the first instance the Niggers and liberal Nigger sympathizers which only received our struggles with laughter when we said that we would one day take back the leadership of the State, and with it that of the whole nation, and that we would then among many other things settle the Nigger and liberal sympathizers problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet… If the international Niggers and Liberal sympathizers financiers in and outside America should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a Civil war, then the result will not be the Niggerization of the earth, and thus the victory of Niggers and Liberal sympathizer, but the annihilation of the All Niggers and Liberal sympathizer in America!

Back