Child killers execution imminent (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

treeghost

winter sucks
About time they killed his fukken ass. OH did you watch that video about the electric chair b2ux posted? That lady narrorating it said the death certificate lists homicide as cause of death after being executed. So fucking what? :woo:

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
About time they killed his fukken ass. OH did you watch that video about the electric chair b2ux posted? That lady narrorating it said the death certificate lists homicide as cause of death after being executed. So fucking what? :woo:
thats because they only have so many causes of death, Natural, Suicide, Accident and Homicide. Aught to add one more, Exicution. That muther fucker should have been put to death the moment he was found quilty. I say kill them fuck's the first time and you don't have to wait 21 fucking years for justice! There was a show on True TV about some little cocksucker who killed 3 people and on camera he says, "I can't believe the state of Texas is going to Murder me in 8 days." He should be fucking punched in his ugly little face for saying that!! I say "Fuck you buddy! You took 3 lives now forfit yours." God Damn these weesly little fuckers piss me off! Sorry, just had to rant!:p

Reactions: Sev

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Could have put a bullet in his fucking head 20 some-odd years ago and saved everyone a ton of trouble and emotional distress.

Zayad

groovy chicken
I went to his trial in downtown Rapid City, and I wish I could take a trip to Sioux Falls to watch him die.

Lethal injection is a cakewalk compared to what he put that little girl through.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
If our/your justice system wasn't full of tree hugging bleeding heart liberals or greedy fucking dirt bag lawyers justice would be swift instead of keeping some murderous scum alive using bullshit loopholes in the law, what the fuck has happened to the justice system when it cares more about a murderers rights than those of their victims, I mean God forbid we should upset their sensibilities by actually carrying out the sentence that was passed down by the courts. :mad:

Zayad

groovy chicken
Imo we should have the gallows prepared immediately after the sentence is handed down and hang the bastards right as they walk out of the courthouse.

Back