We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Child Rapist is killed in jail - before and after - Brazil

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by my.eggs, Jul 27, 2014.

1. my.eggs

my.eggs Shit happens

The story is as follows: the child was playing and he called back inside his house, the child's mother (who is deaf) saw it coming and went to the window and took a picture of him with his cock out (Picture below ). Immediately called the police ... he was sent to the prison known as "rust", and there it happened to him ...

Man, 40, accused of sexually abusing a 9 year old girl, has been transferred to the prison Osvaldo Florentino Milk, the "Rust". Only the news, the delegate Sérgio Ribeiro Araújo said today that the accused has testified, confessed to having taken the child (granddaughter of his mistress) to his room and practiced sexual acts. However, it argues that "does not recall" details. According to the suspect, the fact would have occurred just this once. "He was booked for rape of vulnerable and if convicted faces 8-16 years in prison," said Ribeiro, noting that the man is also being investigated for alleged abuse of three other children, sisters of this girl. Just as the News has reported, the accused was arrested at a residence in Vila Santana district of Sinop. The sheriff said the arrest came after the child's mother, who is mute, watched as her daughter entered his house. Then the mother went to the bedroom window and took a picture, which shows her daughter stroking the penis of the perpetrator. "When investigators arrived at the house, he had locked himself in the room but was arrested. As the delegate, "the man attracted children to his house, saying it would give R $ 10. Afterwards, he asked them to masturbate.

After:

[​IMG]

justice? Good Job (y)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 24
  2. DirtyDiamonds

DirtyDiamonds I'll swallow your soul! Administrator

Holy what the fuck, man?! Stupid bastard.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Best outcome I've seen in these instances in quite awhile. Fuck yeah!!!!

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 7
  4. D.N.R.

D.N.R. Medication time Super Moderator

I removed the first image. We don't need that here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Never really seen a perv in action. ...sickening! !

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. my.eggs

my.eggs Shit happens

was only photojournalism... I post only the link?

• Like Like x 3
  7. D.N.R.

D.N.R. Medication time Super Moderator

I think the description of the event was plenty.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  8. my.eggs

my.eggs Shit happens

but the image of more emphasis... pleaaaaase
    or you want to link to you so:burns:
    Link Only

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bethy

Bethy SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO... Morbid Mania

Dayum now this is justice :rant: he got exactly wat he deserved!. And they hacked his :rockingpenis:off!. Nice ending :lulz:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. bathorysbitch

bathorysbitch Crawled out of the bucket at birth........

He won't be touching kids anymore. That fixed the problem!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. MissL

MissL Lurker

That's a bit brutal, but abuse on children is a very delicate thing and there's no forgiveness for that.
    People like that must be aware that they won't survive in jail; or at least they won't have it easy.
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Pixiedust

Pixiedust Serial Killer has been made.....

He got what he deserved...............rot in hell u perv

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. DeadZone

DeadZone Don't let fear decide your fate

Justice was done in the end.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ramblar

ramblar Forum Veteran

So... the only head he got after that.... was his own...

What was in the first pic?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
  15. Béla Kiss

Béla Kiss Freedom 35

I'm guessing the kid touching the child fucker's nether regions. Why did the mother take a picture instead of kicking the shit out of his useless ass? Priorities.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Gracie

Gracie I need an old priest and a new priest

Thank you D.N.R, I for one certainly appreciate the removal of ANY link, photo or even the suggestion of one displaying this sick fuck in action.

On the other hand, I am overjoyed to view him this way! Very nice ....Job well done! I hope tgat this was done over a very long period of time!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Sicksicle

Sicksicle Rookie

I for one don't want to see this sick fucks dick hanging out in front of a innocent kid, and hopefully they cut it off before they killed him.
    I support the death penalty in the case of child predators because that kinda sick doesn't go away.
    Thanks for deleting it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. DeadZone

DeadZone Don't let fear decide your fate

THIS^^

I fully support the death penalty for such filth especially in the UK, unfortunately the far left elite here have taken it upon themselves to decide for the rest of us we don't want it.

Time for a referendum I say, let the people vote on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Alyx

Alyx Rookie

Death is no punishment. Years of psychological/physical torture is much more satisfying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. bobbytomorow

bobbytomorow Rookie

At least motherfucker raped some tight ass piece instead of some fat ugly dog lady like most pussy ass rapers

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1