bizarre Child Thief (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
It seems like that must be the toddler's grandmother and the mother is probably withholding the child from its paternal side. The one beating on that old lady, seems more mentally unstable than any of them. I feel like this was posted on whatever social media platform to try to get sympathy for apes that definitely don't deserve sympathy. Who knows what happened (you cant trust those violent subhumans for their word) but why are they filming a child with her pants down

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
That woman was clearly not all there. I don't really think its a relative because even if it is, what she is doing is still illegal and you have to take that up with the court. Whether or not you are being denied visitation you just can't pull up in a Walmart bathroom and take a child, its still kidnapping. And her complete sense of calm just makes me think she's a nutjob.

I don't think as a general rule you should be beating someone's ass in front of your child. But, if someone was clearly after my child, and also clearly mentally unstable thus upping the threat level, I'm not sure how I would react. She lost me though when she continued to beat the woman's ass outside the bathroom and then outside the store having no idea where her child even was at that time. She had friends there, she should have just had one of them alert security and stayed put to make sure her child was safe. That being said, I wouldn't prosecute her for what she did. IMO that woman deserved a beating for going after the kid.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Apparently it takes a village to raise a child. I don’t think this is what Hillary had in mind.

C1187AC4-5AF8-4836-B96A-07810AABDB63.jpeg

Appendix

Splinter In Your Eye
A specimen of the 90% (more or less :cool: ) of Americans Hillary was talking about; basket of deplorables, dispicables

Back