accident ~*Child Warning* Kid Almost Dies In Playground Stunt~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
:facepalm:
"In Krasnodar, teenagers invented a dangerous attraction, because of which a child almost died

Schoolchildren decided to spin the carousel with an electric scooter. The second video was filmed a week ago, the first - last night. On the 1st video you can see that the child could not resist and flew out. He was hospitalized.

Neighbors in a local chat blame the carousel and ask the management company to dismantle the "dangerous thing"."

photo_2022-10-15_15-59-03.jpg

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Stupid fuckers the lot of them 🤷‍♂️ teens have been doing this for years in the UK, I remember people doing it me included back in the 90s when I was like 13/14 but we didn't make it go so fast...

I remember doing it with one of my Motorcross bikes and going through the gears and getting it spinning at about 70mph 😁 but no one was on it lol

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
Next chance will be trainsurfing!

Or "Stop the Train, Trevor" - a russian game where u have to stop a freight train with your feet in front of the wheels(like how you stop a shopping cart 😍).

Interactive game, eh?

As we can see he loves cheating death!

DokraOwl

Hooter
I remember my old playground. Very dangerous place, but that's what made it fun. Learned how to take the pain of splinters, wasp stings, static electric shocks (from plastic slides with metal rivets), burns (metal slides in the summer sun), falls, trips, and getting the wind knocked out of me from falling off monkey bars. And let's never forget the horror that was an improperly used seesaw.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
It's always fuckers that claim "Take it down, it's unsafe!" when something is improperly used. Obviously if you put a knife in a toaster you're gonna fuck something up, doesn't mean you should get rid of the toaster, means you need to get a brain. :')
EXACTLY! This Woke Movement sweeping the Nation is becoming a pain in the Brown Winker! Anything can B used Dangerously! It's People that need to change their Fkn Attitudes!!!🤬
🤙...SP
"In Krasnodar, teenagers invented a dangerous attraction, because of which a child almost died

Schoolchildren decided to spin the carousel with an electric scooter. The second video was filmed a week ago, the first - last night. On the 1st video you can see that the child could not resist and flew out. He was hospitalized.

Neighbors in a local chat blame the carousel and ask the management company to dismantle the "dangerous thing"."

View attachment 622918
View attachment 622916
View attachment 622917
That ltl Fucker was Rippin! Too Bad his limbs were hanging out;I wanted to 👁👁 that Fkn thing spinning like a Top!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

OXIIRIIQ

Even odds are even🎲

View attachment 622918
View attachment 622916
View attachment 622917
Curious minds seeking joy out of the innocently invented game🥴🫠👍🏻

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I used to get dizzy to the point of almost passing out on spinning rides, the last time I was on one is when I was about 17, some mates spun 2 of us on a little plastic roundabout, I shouted for them to stop... they didn't stop, a few rotations later I flew out, taking several of my friends out on my flight

Last edited:

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

View attachment 622918
View attachment 622916
View attachment 622917
Was a pretty cool stunt though.

JustThatGuy

Maybe it's small, but it smells like a Big one..
Orh thats a old game.. We did that when I was young, but with a gas scooter ... If you let go, you gonna get Hurt...- But lot of fun if you don't get hurt...

Back