animals ~*Child Warning* Man Saves Little Girl From Getting Mauled By Dogs~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KLINKdogg

Veni Vidi Vici
What da fruck was that dog thinking? Wagging its tail yet aggressively attacking a mini human with a relentlessness...should be euthanized immediately...-sad a small percentage of dogs give them all a bad name...especially in the gook/chink/muzzie world...same exact thing with black folk/Niggers bahaha:waterpipe:

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
yyZwINK.jpg

Jenni270

Lurker
IMG_20210502_182851_01.jpg
this is actually my dog the the want to be attacker of all ankles then hides behind me. Almost lost him to a pit bull I snatched him up clicked my safety it ran off now I tote a 12 Guage at 12 am pee breaks..people need to take care of their animals.

Melinoë

Demi devil Pyro Maniac
View attachment 590132this is actually my dog the the want to be attacker of all ankles then hides behind me. Almost lost him to a pit bull I snatched him up clicked my safety it ran off now I tote a 12 Guage at 12 am pee breaks..people need to take care of their animals.
I'm sorry to hear about the run in you had with a pitbull. I promise not all try to harm anything... infact mine are afraid of chihuahuas..but I'm deeply sorry I've seen what pits can do when they aren't trained or treated correctly.

Well Known Member
He did a good job. It only got her foot, her leg, dragged her across the floor, and a bit of his arm.

Back