fights * Child Warning* Man Tries Take the Child From Woman (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Domestic situations can be horribly explosive. Cops hate 'em.
Yes,I'd hv to agree with U on that one! Charges get dropped regularly by the Victim! Don't they charge the Aggressor anyways now tho? I'm not 100% on that!
SP
Screenshot_20220729-154020_Google.jpg

Last edited:

LjDes

Deviant
Yes,I'd hv to agree with U on that one! Charges get dropped regularly by the Victim! Don't they charge the Aggressor anyways now tho? I'm not 100% on that!
SPView attachment 603638
My nieces hubby is military cop, and he told me that some of the calls he went on were like, she's all fucked up swelling eye, leaking red from the mouth and freaking out and pounding on the cops for taking hubby to the ground...It like they leave their guns in the car in situations like this...just in case

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
My nieces hubby is military cop, and he told me that some of the calls he went on were like, she's all fucked up swelling eye, leaking red from the mouth and freaking out and pounding on the cops for taking hubby to the ground...It like they leave their guns in the car in situations like this...just in case
How Fkn Nuts is that?
People R Fkn Whack Bro!!!
🤬🤬🤬...SP

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Russian males are such pussies… they all look like they need a sandwich and a nap skinny little fellers …it’s almost like protein powder is illegal In Russia

Back