bizarre *Child Warning* Monkey attacks two-year-old child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

photo_2022-07-21_17-57-08.jpg

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned
Fuck Darwin and the whole evolution theory!!!! You cam clearly look at the way monkeys, chimps and gorillas act and predict the behavior of a common nigger! They might look somewhat human but I blame that on some sick fuck that screwed a monkey and had the gene stick! Even in numbers they couldn't wipe us out because they would be to busy killing each other over shoes, liquor and television sets! Then the fun begins! move down to my neck of the woods and it's game over

Reject

This user was banned
Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Coward dad has a Usa tshirt, even bigger coward now.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Pop's is a Fkn Bitch! I woulda grabbed the ltl Fucker and Slammed that Bitch into the Driveway,Then finished it off with Stomps or the Fkn Ladder! Grow a Fkn pair Dad!🤬🤬🤬
SP

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What the he'll kinda kick was that. Kicked like both his legs were broken. I would've kicked that monkey to the moon!

Yeah. You would have thought someone that wears a NASA t-shirt would be able to judge distance and trajectory a little more effectively 😂.

He kicked like Stevie Wonder had developed cerebral palsy! Even had to hold on to the pool to swing his leg 😂.

4F46C99B-FEA8-4D26-8399-B5813F9DB982.jpeg

And what the fuck were the parents doing letting their toddler climb a step-ladder next to a pool unattended? Double Retard Award.

Back