China hiding military build-up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
i'd join if america had a guerrilla unit where you could go fight fully bearded and shoot whatever you wanted , like black water did...that'd be pretty fun.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
not at all! that feeling comes from within ones self! seeing people you know (family friends) join(ed) and fighting for the country you live in and love. society is diffrent,because society made it that way! morale in todays society isnt what it used to be like since the 1940's. noone really gave a shit about the korean war,vietnam,and whats going on today. not saying i support some fucking asshole in washington,but give support to the military. thats why i joined....
And that military follows the orders of and serves who? The interests of the American people? Hardly.

Besides, all we did in the world wars was protect the commies.

Zoey

This user was banned
I personally would like to see things raised to the nuclear level.

The world needs a nuclear exchange. That way we will have a clear and decisive winner.

Now this might sound a little irresponsible but. iran needs to launch a nuke, china needs to launch a
nuke or two as well.

Hell if I were president right now?!?!?! I would be hurling nukes through the atmosphere wholesale style.
Get things over real quick. And cheap too.

Back