China Threatens Retaliation After US Orders Closure of Houston Consulate (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
8415ffa401e8feccafa599582993a5df.gif

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
spoken like a true pussy...nows the time to push it bro...china is a paper tiger and they know it.....theyre were openly spying and stealing technology in the u.s....theyre lucky im not the prez because id start ww3
I'll support it if you are the first one going to the front lines.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
ifm47 years old but im down...im waiting for some antifa fuck to step on my property already so i can discharge my weapons and im just itching to kill
Well from saying to doing there is a long stretch to walk. We are all tough AF behind the keyboards, aren't we?

aaaaarrr

Lurker
spoken like a true pussy...nows the time to push it bro...china is a paper tiger and they know it.....theyre were openly spying and stealing technology in the u.s....theyre lucky im not the prez because id start ww3
In China, paper tiger is used to describe the United States

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
thats exactly what the u.s wants them to think......they wouldnt stand a chance....cmon china,invade the u.s......see what civies with guns AND the military are all about.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
thats exactly what the u.s wants them to think......they wouldnt stand a chance....cmon china,invade the u.s......see what civies with guns AND the military are all about.
I don’t think china wants to invade the united states.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
If you believe that then the Chinese people are in for a rude shock, no Government wants to kick off a war, BUT China is pissing off a lot of countries & most of it's military have only been involved in border clashes or attacking its own civilians(do some research) They haven't been involved in global military action where the opposition actually have weapons & know how to use them, troops marching in step for a parade looks good but it's a long way to a battlefield & that's where the US has been for decades, careful what you wish for.

aaaaarrr

Lurker
Almost all wars in the world are initiated by the United States. You should know that the United States always acts as the "World Police". The United States drives its aircraft carriers around the world to frighten small countries
If you believe that then the Chinese people are in for a rude shock, no Government wants to kick off a war, BUT China is pissing off a lot of countries & most of it's military have only been involved in border clashes or attacking its own civilians(do some research) They haven't been involved in global military action where the opposition actually have weapons & know how to use them, troops marching in step for a parade looks good but it's a long way to a battlefield & that's where the US has been for decades, careful what you wish for.

aaaaarrr

Lurker
这正是美国希望他们想要的.他们不会有机会.来中国,入侵美国.看看什么是带枪的,军队都是Abou,事实上,中国人对欧洲的土地不感兴趣

1) you arseholes drink hot water, god knows why.

2) fucking peasants

2) fucking peasants
Ignorant people, your parents should be ashamed of you

2) fucking peasants

Back