Serious China Warns Of Consequences If Pelosi Visits Taiwan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

JG Ballard

I want to watch
I don't give a hairy-ass fuck about Taiwan and its independence from China. I've met Taiwanese and found them to be the same uptight drones that mainland Chinese are, so fuck them. But if the US was still under strong leadership and not China's bitch, this would be a good opportunity to send a message by visiting Taiwan with no regard to what the chinamen want. But given the Brandon administration, you can bet your ass that Pelosi will be changing plans.

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Those yellow fucks can’t even see to cross the road and they want to war? Pfffffft…. Remember what happened last time China “warred” ? They almost got that full genocide by a country with 1/12 its population at the time in Japan.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Fuck China. Bunch of yellow cunts! Bring it on bitches...
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Really ?!!!!
China will vaporize the U.S. .
America just got bitched slapped by a third world militia . The Taliban. Who having only 50 year old AK's and coffee can bombs , beat a army with bunker blasting this, Apache helicopters, night vision , a entire air force , laser guided this and that etc....

But are you serious that the U.S. could beat a very well disciplined Chineese army ? With war technology that far exceeds the U.S. ?

Better put that bongo down and regroup my freind.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Taiwan belongs to China . It is there country. It always has been. So who the F**K is Pelosi or the U.S. to tell a sovereign nation what it can or cannot do?!!!!
Few have any respect for Americans or America.
Wisdom prevails, don't push your luck .

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Really ?!!!!
China will vaporize the U.S. .
America just got bitched slapped by a third world militia . The Taliban. Who having only 50 year old AK's and coffee can bombs , beat a army with bunker blasting this, Apache helicopters, night vision , a entire air force , laser guided this and that etc....

But are you serious that the U.S. could beat a very well disciplined Chineese army ? With war technology that far exceeds the U.S. ?

Better put that bongo down and regroup my freind.

Uuuummmm....Afghanistan? You're joking, right? That was merely a training exercise. The US only lost 2400 soldiers in 20 years in Afghanistan. We killed 53,000 Afghanis.

If we went to war against a real power like China, it wouldn't be an exercise. It would be an all-out war.

To begin with, we would very rapidly destroy China's navy. We have 11 carrier groups, armed now with lasers that can take out missiles. China has one carrier, that doesn't have a proper full carrier support complement.

Our fleet and aerial hardware is superior to China's, as is out satellite system, and hacking abilities. China's fleet would barely hold out for three months. Tops.

And once all their hardware is sitting at the bottom of the ocean their sailors turned to shark food, all of their ports would be blockaded on a permanent basis.

From there, it's just a matter of time we take complete air superiority over their skies. Even as we use their own ocean island airstrip they conve ie tly built for us against them.

Once we have control over their skies, we can do pretty much whatever the fuck we want. Certainly, we wouldn't launch a ground offensive like we did in Afghanistan. That would be a huge waste of lives and resources. We might take some key coastal areas, and just build up our strength and logistical support in those areas, while our air force, naval planes, drones, and missiles run cover for them.

We'd destroy their tank and artillery forces first. Then their AA. Then their manufacturing capacity. All pretty much conducted from the air.

The only hope China has, is to resort to guerilla warfare. And once they do so, just like with Afghanistan and Vietnam, we'd kill a hundred Chinese soldiers for every one they kill of ours. And before you mention the size of the Chinese army:

Just 2 million active, to 1.3 million active US personel. They have half a million on reserve. We have 800,000. Making it 2.5 million to 2.1 million. So not really much of an advantage there for the Chinese.

And that's just the United States, which has . Nevermind, the allies we'd bring along: South Korea (which would be busy keeping North Korea busy), Japan, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, France, Germany, Canada. The allies not only with superior technogies and hardware, but superior numbers as well.

China would be laid to waste inside a year. Absutely no fucking chance whatsoever.

Vwj

NewbieX
And that's just the United States, which has . Nevermind, the allies we'd bring along: South Korea (which would be busy keeping North Korea busy), Japan, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, France, Germany, Canada. The allies not only with superior technogies and hardware, but superior numbers as well.
You sure they’ll do anything for you after you fucked us over in Afghanistan?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You sure they’ll do anything for you after you fucked us over in Afghanistan?
Well, maybe not the French, Germans, and Canadians.

But the Uk are our lapdogs. And Japan, Australia, and New Zealand would have.....quite the unique interest in this conflict, to say the least. So yeah. We'd have a pretty strong coalition force alongside our own soldiers.

vacaloca

Rookie
I don't give a hairy-ass fuck about Taiwan and its independence from China. I've met Taiwanese and found them to be the same uptight drones that mainland Chinese are, so fuck them. But if the US was still under strong leadership and not China's bitch, this would be a good opportunity to send a message by visiting Taiwan with no regard to what the chinamen want. But given the Brandon administration, you can bet your ass that Pelosi will be changing plans.
The US believes itself to be the savior, the one who puts order, the one who helps... and that's how it went for Ukraine, they can't even with their damn Afro slaves. nest of Zionism that they are. USA is the mask of Israel

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I hope She goes;And they Kick Her in the Fkn "Wing Ding" The Corrupt Twat!!!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Back