Chinese boy has his arm ripped off by bear he tried to pat

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Looks fake as shit to me. Looks like the bulge of his arm in the front of his jacket and the arm in the cage looks like rubber and has no blood on it. You can even see the perfectly smooth end on the last pic. Halloween stunt maybe?

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Parental supervision is just as bad over there as it is here. But at least over here we care a lot more about our kids.
It bugs the hell outta me when I'm at the park with my boys and all the kids in the neighborhood are running loose with no parents in sight. and then there's this lil' 2 year old girl who lives a few houses away from me, with her mom sitting at home watching tv, while she sits in the street. I get her to the park, because, i don't need that shit on my conscience.

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
Parental supervision is just as bad over there as it is here. But at least over here we care a lot more about our kids.
It bugs the hell outta me when I'm at the park with my boys and all the kids in the neighborhood are running loose with no parents in sight. and then there's this lil' 2 year old girl who lives a few houses away from me, with her mom sitting at home watching tv, while she sits in the street. I get her to the park, because, i don't need that shit on my conscience.
Just be careful...if something does happen and you are the last one seen with her, all hell can break loose. In this day and age, you can so easily become a suspect, all because you were doing what is right. I only wish that there were more people like you out there, but folks are so afraid of being drawn into trouble by getting involved that they will not lend a helping hand anymore. Just make sure that you look out for yourself too. :)

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Just be careful...if something does happen and you are the last one seen with her, all hell can break loose. In this day and age, you can so easily become a suspect, all because you were doing what is right. I only wish that there were more people like you out there, but folks are so afraid of being drawn into trouble by getting involved that they will not lend a helping hand anymore. Just make sure that you look out for yourself too. :)
I make sure that no one can insinuate anything.