Chinese Killer Shot Dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Chinese cops shoot fugitive killer dead

Sapa-AFP | 14 August, 2012

Police have shot dead an armed robber known as China's most dangerous man and suspected of killing nine people, the official Xinhua news agency reported.

Zhou Kehua, 42, spent eight years on the run before being shot dead in the southwestern megacity of Chongqing early on Tuesday after a high-profile police manhunt, Xinhua said.

His death ends a huge search that began when Zhou reportedly shot and killed a woman outside a bank in Chongqing on Friday morning, injuring another two people, before killing a police officer later that day.

Police in the city and two neighbouring provinces were ordered to cancel all leave to take part in the hunt for Zhou, and authorities offered a 500,000 yuan ($79,000) reward for information leading to his capture.

Xinhua said he was shot dead in Shapingba, a mountainous district on the outskirts of Chongqing where he was believed to be hiding after the Friday killings.

Zhou's crime spree began when he shot and killed a woman during a 70,000 yuan bank heist in Chongqing in 2004, the agency said.

Police believe he was also responsible for shootings in Changsha, in China's central Hunan province, and Nanjing in the eastern province of Jiangsu, earning him the title "China's most dangerous man" in Chinese media.

Gun crime is relatively rare in China, where extremely tight laws bar almost all private ownership of firearms.

Source

Related images are in the Miscellaneous section of the Gore Media forum.

shitterofpants

This user was banned
Glad they got the fucking ****. Saved everyone time and money by taking him out at the scene too. Smart mofos those *****.

Edited by DeathHand.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It's weird that I find this more interesting than if the article said it was an American killer shot dead. Stuff from Asia always grabs my attention.

GOLDSUN

G.G.M
Its in Chongqing...

With the high profile political disfigurement case over there recently, kinda doubt that it is such a simple case of lone gunman going wacko.

News from official Xinhua agency is almost always nahhh....

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Its in Chongqing...

With the high profile political disfigurement case over there recently, kinda doubt that it is such a simple case of lone gunman going wacko.

News from official Xinhua agency is almost always nahhh....
Ya, new administration is going all out to prove that they can fight crime. But it seems that many people there are wondering why he was killed on the spot - almost on sight - and not captured.

From what I read, this guy was not alone, but that he was the main gunman and a fugitive on the run. They'll try to track down his accomplice/s next and they are already checking out his girlfriend.

Xinhua news was just one of several sources that I checked out - I don't trust news like this coming out of China and just one source.

Back