bizarre Chinese Lady Suffocates (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
booster jab.gif

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Woman in China suffocated and dies in front of hospital entrance because she had a fever and was denied entrance.
View attachment 644452
I'm into the "Human Condition" So this isn't a Sad Thing...It's a learn thing! And it 👁👁' D somewhat distressing! Yes,it
👁👁'D very distressing! Live/Die...whatta Ya gonna do? It's a "Human Condition" 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Oohhh so thats why i suddenly started breathing better ! One less rice monkey stealing my air ! Thank you kind lady.

Now seriously, fucking hellhole, awful way to go, thank god im from a half decent place.
I'd definitely hv to agree! WITH THE FIRST PART...OF COURSE!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

I actually think she was having a panic attack and was hyperventilating to the point she semi passed out. The drop in blood carbon dioxide levels (hypocapnoea) leads to alkaline blood. This then causes tingling in the face and limbs, dizziness and sometimes muscle spasms. She may have been panicking due to a medical problem such as an infection. A high fever makes us hyperventilate to try and cool us down, and this can in itself induce panic.

The vocal noises she was making suggested a patent airway. I couldn’t hear a stridor, which is a harsh sound when breathing in, which is caused by large airway obstruction. If she was suffering from severe asthma, she wouldn’t have been able to make the vocal sounds as the airflow would be too slow.

She was still breathing at the end of the video. Maybe she did die at a later time?

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I actually think she was having a panic attack and was hyperventilating to the point she semi passed out. The drop in blood carbon dioxide levels (hypocapnoea) leads to alanine blood. This then causes tingling in the face and limbs, dizziness and sometimes muscle spasms. She may have been panicking due to a medical problem such as an infection. A high fever makes us hyperventilate to try and cool us down, and this can in itself induce panic.

The vocal noises she was making suggested a patent airway. I couldn’t hear a stridor, which is a harsh sound when breathing in, which is caused by large airway obstruction. If she was suffering from severe asthma, she wouldn’t have been able to make the vocal sounds as the airflow would be too slow.

She was still breathing at the end of the video. Maybe she did die at a later time?
Happy Buffday x

Back