Chinese Man Spotted Eating A Bat Alive (video)

Lovingit

Banned
Despite the widespread warning that the deadly Coronavirus was spread through the eating of Chinese Bat Soup, some of the Citizens aren't buying the talk as they believe it's no way linked to the virus.

Just a few days ago, a woman was spotted eating a cooked bath in a Chinese Restaurant amidst the CoronaVirus outbreak and she looked unperturbed about getting infected with the Virus which was likely linked to bats.

Today, we came across the video of an unidentified Chinese man who was recorded eating a Live Bat which was showcased for sale in a city mall...

Watch The Video Here

Chinese Man Spotted Eating A Bat Alive (video) 1.png

Chinese Man Spotted Eating A Bat Alive (video) 2.png

Chinese Man Spotted Eating A Bat Alive (video) 3.png

• You're a nigger
Reactions: Sky
Despite the widespread warning that the deadly Coronavirus was spread through the eating of Chinese Bat Soup, some of the Citizens aren't buying the talk as they believe it's no way linked to the virus.

Just a few days ago, a woman was spotted eating a cooked bath in a Chinese Restaurant amidst the CoronaVirus outbreak and she looked unperturbed about getting infected with the Virus which was likely linked to bats.

Today, we came across the video of an unidentified Chinese man who was recorded eating a Live Bat which was showcased for sale in a city mall...

Watch The Video Here

View attachment 404723

View attachment 404724

View attachment 404725

I never been so fast to click the video. But ummm....are people fucking blind? That's not a bat, that's a fucking frog/toad. Get some glasses lol.

Rabidface

Well Known Member
I never been so fast to click the video. But ummm....are people fucking blind? That's not a bat, that's a fucking frog/toad. Get some glasses lol.
You beat me too it.
I'm surprised not more people mentioned it was a toad.
Think batman, especially the logo. That is a bat, hence the name

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
I don't give a shit what it is, I hope he choked the fuck out on it. Then they wonder why
people of other races hate their scuzzy asses.