We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Chinese woman autopsy

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Necrophilliac1, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Necrophilliac1

Necrophilliac1 Lurker

I first stumbled up on this video on youtube back in 2011, which has since been taken down. It is of a Chinese cadaver being dissected by a couple of pathologists, which has fuelled many masturbation sessions.

What sets this video apart from other autopsy videos is the degree of violation that happens to this woman's body. It shows the "external exam" where they check every bit of her from head to toe and everything in between, including sex organs. In the ending video her spine is also removed with a special spine removal tool. And in one of the clips that I don't have, one of the pathologists holds her tongue up and slices right through it without any hesitation.

It is from a website called "documenting reality" and it can be found by searching "full Asian (Chinese?) female autopsy". The first time I went there I was able to download the start and the end (the parts I like the most) but the in between parts are really good as well. Unfortunately they don't seem to allow you to download stuff anymore. Also there are medical students in the room whilst she is being dissected so I guess it was a donated cadaver or an executed criminal.

Her genital area also appears to have been shaven as well, since it is an exploratory autopsy I guess they want to highlight certain areas of the vagina. Other points of interest is that they slit her right from her throat to her pussy, rather than the standard "Y" incision, for some reason. I guess she won't be getting an open casket, then. This really has to be the most brutal autopsy that I have ever seen, if I watch part of the footage it takes days for the memories to fade from my head before I can get back to normal. If anyone can tell me where it originated or get the rest of the video or translate the narration that would be appreciated. For now, enjoy the butchering.

Edit: It won't allow me to upload video files so you will have to download them from my SkyDrive account:

Video 1: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F9FE53BF77B86636!107&authkey=!AHs53b71-Od4ug0&ithint=file,.flv
    Video 2: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F9FE53BF77B86636!115&authkey=!AM9solB893AenkA&ithint=folder,

• Like Like x 2
  2. meh_

meh_ Staring into the abyss

I don't remember where, but I did have the full thing at one point, but sadly it's been lost to me for a long time. I remember the file name though, it was shandaautopsy and it ran for 45 mins or so in total. This one seems to be larger is picture size, I remember mine was half that size.

3. Necrophilliac1

Necrophilliac1 Lurker

Thanks for your quick response. I Googled up "Shanda" and the only link to anything Chinese is a toy manufacturer. I wish we could get someone who speaks Chinese in here to translate the narration of the video. Kinda wonder what they are saying, the description of her death, etc. I know they aren't afraid to execute young women in China, perhaps she was found guilty of a crime, executed, then used as a cadaver? Also when it was done, from the recording it looks like late 70s, early 80s? Definitely gotta be the most violating autopsy video I have seen, there is another Chinese one where they cut off the woman's ribcage and place it over her groin, I think that one comes a close second to this one.

4. meh_

meh_ Staring into the abyss

Sorry I couldn't be any more help, I've been looking for the file on my old backups since I posted my first response but so far nothing. I thought the cruddy look was because it was poorly transferred to PC from VHS but you're right, it could be that the source material is just really old.

5. keymon231

keymon231 Professional Beaver Inspector

There are 3 types of incision in autopsy, Y shape, T shape and Straight Line cut.

6. Necrophilliac1

Necrophilliac1 Lurker

That's interesting, wonder why they decided to straight line her then? Maybe since she was a medical cadaver they decided there was no point in leaving her ready for an open casket funeral, but then why bother to sew her up at all?

No problem bud, thanks for your info anyway. I can't imagine them doing this kind of cadaver dissection in the modern day though, looks like something that would have been done at the height of communism. Mind you, there does seem to be plenty of autopsy material from China in high resolution images so it seems they are still opening their deceased women on a regular basis:beer:

7. keymon231

keymon231 Professional Beaver Inspector

I think they sew her back because they want to show a complete autopsy procedure from the beginning to the end.

8. GOLDSUN

GOLDSUN G.G.M

srsly....wats with the music??

9. Frogg666

Frogg666 The Other Green Menace

What's up with cultural differences?!

Are you racist?

• Like Like x 1
  10. GOLDSUN

GOLDSUN G.G.M

Just because Im not musically inclined does not mean Im racist....lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Necrophilliac1

Necrophilliac1 Lurker

Although I agree, the music does seem rather odd considering they have a young woman who's every fibre they are dissecting. This autopsy has so far been unmatched by any that I have seen, for it's sheer brutality towards the cadaver.

12. Necrophilliac1

Necrophilliac1 Lurker

I have tried Googling up "shandaautopsy" but nothing related to a Chinese autopsy comes up, just something about a murder case in America. This really is a mysterious video. It was obviously an instructional video because they show everything very detailed and it seems that preserving the cadaver is a secondary concern to actually showing all of her bits and pieces. Opening the legs, removing the spine, slicing the tongue, all of these are not normal actions in a regular autopsy.

13. linshi11

linshi11 NewbieX

thanks for share this video this old video is hard to search

14. linshi11

linshi11 NewbieX

thanks for share this video this old video is hard to search

15. cqluya1

cqluya1 NewbieX

good´╝îgood