Ching chong vs lady king kong lol (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bloody Kisses

I see dead people.

Mods, the tags i added seemed to have disappeared during the edit. Kindly update the same with tags that u feel are appropriate.

@Bethy 🔥 the tags i added seemed to have disappeared during the edit. Kindly update the same with tags that u feel are appropriate. 💜

Last edited:

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Sounds like a song the Russians should be playing when they are being welcomed to Ukraine 😆
Why are you so bent out of shape over Russia?

Why do you care so much about a shithole trouble causing country like Ukraine 🤷‍♂️ is it because your TV tells you to?

Did you run around in a mask using hand sanitizer and having several jabs as well because the brainwashing media said so 🤔 I bet you did didn't you 😬 you fucking whopper 😁

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Why are you so bent out of shape over Russia?

Why do you care so much about a shithole trouble causing country like Ukraine 🤷‍♂️ is it because your TV tells you to?

Did you run around in a mask using hand sanitizer and having several jabs as well because the brainwashing media said so 🤔 I bet you did didn't you 😬 you fucking whopper 😁
@Damo0666 Ukraine has issues. They need help building a more modern society free from corruption. I don't care what the t.v says, Russia is a bully and I don't like bullies who pick on the weak. And your 100 percent right on the covid b.s the t.v and news media were definitely wrong big time. And all this money this war is costing us all, you, me, the united States, britain and most of Europe. It's b.s

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
@Damo0666 Ukraine has issues. They need help building a more modern society free from corruption. I don't care what the t.v says, Russia is a bully and I don't like bullies who pick on the weak. And your 100 percent right on the covid b.s the t.v and news media were definitely wrong big time. And all this money this war is costing us all, you, me, the united States, britain and most of Europe. It's b.s
But our own countries have bullied countless weaker nation's so why do you care 🤷‍♂️ and Russia is only protecting itself from what it sees as threat's from Ukraine and NATO...

Exactly like the US did during the Cuban missile crisis

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
@
But our own countries have bullied countless weaker nation's so why do you care 🤷‍♂️ and Russia is only protecting itself from what it sees as threat's from Ukraine and NATO...

Exactly like the US did during the Cuban missile crisis
@Damo0666 true in a sense. That's a deep conversation for another time my friend. I'm just not feeling like it right now bro. But yea your somewhat right . I didn't say I agree with everything the US does. The US makes mistakes too.

Back