chivalry LIVES!

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I saw a couple of chocolate folk in my town one saturday, the female was pushing a buggy with 2 kids in it, every available bit of space on the buggy was taken up with bags of shopping ( or stolen goods ) you could see it was a struggle to push and steer the thing with all the bags hanging off the handles... while she was doing the pushing and steering her partner was rolling along beside her on a hoverboard with blue LED lights flashing like a bloody christmas tree playing with his phone :lol:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
I saw a couple of chocolate folk in my town one saturday, the female was pushing a buggy with 2 kids in it, every available bit of space on the buggy was taken up with bags of shopping ( or stolen goods ) you could see it was a struggle to push and steer the thing with all the bags hanging off the handles... while she was doing the pushing and steering her partner was rolling along beside her on a hoverboard with blue LED lights flashing like a bloody christmas tree playing with his phone :lol:
Damn Eh? Too bad U didn't hv a Shotgun,U coulda blew the Fuck Apart,And taken the "Toilet Paper"!!! Lmfao...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
They've always disrespected their Female's! And the funny thing about that,Is for the fact ,That their absolutely fkn useless without the Female's! The Fkn Backwards thinking Inbreds! Just Fkn Kill-em All!!! We'd b better off,I swear we would! Lmao...SP