CHOOSE HER FATE TRIPLE ADVENTURE (1 Viewer)

Would you like to take part in this 'gamebook' experience?

• Yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

andersveg

Mortician, Killer, Lover of Dead Women
I wil post my latest Choose Her Fate Adventure here. This is my magnum opus with more than 70 panels and multiple endings and shows the life, deaths and near deaths of a woman.

Please help the story progress by replying with your favourite choice. I will post pictures for each reply I get so everyone can enjoy the story.

This is the start.

“Three times in all

The waters shall

Claim her for a wife

From her lungs three times

Must water pour

Before she brings forth life”

Prophecy by a fortune teller when Peisy C, was one year old.

As far as she could remember, Peisy's parents had warned her against water, saying that it was dangerous for her to swim or to engage in water activities. As a result, she never learnt how to swim. When she was twenty two, her university friends organised a trip to an island resort nearby. She promised her parents that she wont be getting anywhere near water before leaving.

On the day of departure, Peisy wore her pink bikini under her tank top. She may not know how to swim but she figured out she could probably take part in some of the pool activities or maybe just wade in the sea with her friends.

Among her friends, one young man was watching her intently at that very moment. Ekmal had a crush on Peisy for the past few months but had never dared to talk to her. He thought that she was really beautiful and had a nice smile and that she looked extremely sexy that day in her tank top, blue skirt and the straps of her pink bikini showing. How he wished he had the courage to approach her and talk to her. Who knows how far they’ll go?

Upon arrival at the resort, they alighted from the ferry and walked along a long, wooden jetty towards the island. Someone said that they should take a group photo on the jetty, and they started forming up and posing. Ekmal tried successfully to stand just behind Peisy, where he could enjoy the sight of her sexy back and sniff in the fresh scent of her hair and her body.

One of the group placed his camera on the wooden railing of the jetty and was setting the timer when Ekmal heard a loud snap of wood breaking and suddenly, he was falling...

What just happened??!

Turn to 2...

ddqvzej-d430a52f-88d5-493d-abe3-01d13fd7e65b.jpg

andersveg

Ekmal realized that a portion of the jetty had collapsed a second before he splashed into the cold, clear water of the sea. Being a proficient swimmer, he son, swam back to the surface. Looking around, he saw around a dozen of his friends dog paddling and keeping afloat around him. No one seemed to be seriously hurt. He tried to look for Peisy but to his alarm, she was nowhere to be seen. No one seemed to have noticed her disappearance and Ekmal was determined to be the hero who would save her. He has had a CPR and mouth to mouth fetish since he was a boy and his loins tingled with excitement as he imagined blowing into Peisy’s mouth while pumping her small but perky breasts. But first, he has to find her!

He took a deep breath and dove under the surface. The water was clear but very deep. He looked around frantically but could not see her. Just as he was about to swim up for air, he caught a flash of grey at the corner of his eye. It was Peisy! She was floating serenely , face downwards just below the surface. She has drifted below the broken jetty and was floating steadily away from the rest of the people towards the open sea., no doubt caught by some undertow.

What should Ekmal do next?

Swim towards her with his remaining strength: Turn to 3

Risk losing sight of her for a while, swim up for air before swimming back towards her: Turn to 4

Don’t try to be a hero and swim back to safety without Peisy: Turn to 35

chfa__35__thrice_drowned__1st_encounter__part_2_by_andersvg_ddqvzyd-fullview.jpg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I wil post my latest Choose Her Fate Adventure here. This is my magnum opus with more than 70 panels and multiple endings and shows the life, deaths and near deaths of a woman.

Please help the story progress by replying with your favourite choice. I will post pictures for each reply I get so everyone can enjoy the story.

This is the start.

“Three times in all

The waters shall

Claim her for a wife

From her lungs three times

Must water pour

Before she brings forth life”

Prophecy by a fortune teller when Peisy C, was one year old.

As far as she could remember, Peisy's parents had warned her against water, saying that it was dangerous for her to swim or to engage in water activities. As a result, she never learnt how to swim. When she was twenty two, her university friends organised a trip to an island resort nearby. She promised her parents that she wont be getting anywhere near water before leaving.

On the day of departure, Peisy wore her pink bikini under her tank top. She may not know how to swim but she figured out she could probably take part in some of the pool activities or maybe just wade in the sea with her friends.

Among her friends, one young man was watching her intently at that very moment. Ekmal had a crush on Peisy for the past few months but had never dared to talk to her. He thought that she was really beautiful and had a nice smile and that she looked extremely sexy that day in her tank top, blue skirt and the straps of her pink bikini showing. How he wished he had the courage to approach her and talk to her. Who knows how far they’ll go?

Upon arrival at the resort, they alighted from the ferry and walked along a long, wooden jetty towards the island. Someone said that they should take a group photo on the jetty, and they started forming up and posing. Ekmal tried successfully to stand just behind Peisy, where he could enjoy the sight of her sexy back and sniff in the fresh scent of her hair and her body.

One of the group placed his camera on the wooden railing of the jetty and was setting the timer when Ekmal heard a loud snap of wood breaking and suddenly, he was falling...

What just happened??!

Turn to 2...

View attachment 428767
I find it hard to give a shit about an Ekmal. How's about Robert? And poppy not peisy?
Apart from me being stupidly picky I like it.

andersveg

I find it hard to give a shit about an Ekmal. How's about Robert? And poppy not peisy?
Apart from me being stupidly picky I like it.

Thanks for the reply! I can't change it as I am basing this on a real mixed marriage couple ( a chinese lady and an indigenous southeast asian man) and the names, while not their true names exactly, sort of reflect the facts.

If you don't mind let me know your preferred choice of the story?

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Thanks for the reply! I can't change it as I am basing this on a real mixed marriage couple ( a chinese lady and an indigenous southeast asian man) and the names, while not their true names exactly, sort of reflect the facts.

If you don't mind let me know your preferred choice of the story?
No 4
Go up for air and lose sight of her then go back to find her

andersveg

No 4
Go up for air and lose sight of her then go back to find her
Ekmal knew that he could be risking his own life if he did not go up for air. He surfaced and gulped in a few breathes of air before diving underwater to look for Peisy again. He panicked when he realized he couldn’t see her. He swam around for a few minutes before seeing her drifting in the distance, quite a distance from shore. Ekmal swam toawards Peisy before she gets out of sight.

When he got closer to her, she seemed to be in a bad state. She was unconscious and her face looked bluish in the clear water. Her mouth was gaping open helplessly, after probably trying to breathe in air but swallowing just loads of water instead. That was obvious from Peisy’s belly which now looked grossly bloated and swollen. Ekmal felt a strange surge of lust as he found her rounded belly very sexy and feminine. He swam towards her and grabbed hold of one of her limp arms.

Save her first!: 8

Strip off her shirt, fondle her then drag to deserted island nearby for some fun: 9
chfa__35__thrice_drowned__1st_encounter__part_4_by_andersvg_ddr3jmw-fullview.jpg

andersveg

With his remaining strength, Ekmal swam toawards Peisy before she gets out of sight. With a last desperate surge, he reached out and caught hold of her arm and then with a few kicks, dragged her up to the surface where he grabbed his breath before admiring his prize. Peisy’s face looked quite bluish and she was clearly not breathing. Ekmal looked at her helpless looking face and could not control himself as he caressed her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her parted, slightly purplish lips before sealing his mouth over hers and giving her a rescue breathe. He then swam towards the beach where the others were gathering, lifting Peisy’s head above the water.

After a few frantic minutes, he reached the beach and stretched Peisy out in front of him. She looked wet and sexy and adding to her sexiness was her cute little belly which appeared slightly swollen, from the water she must have gulped down as she drowned.

Proceed with proper CPR: 6

Press on Peisy’s bloated belly to fulfil his long held fantasy of pushing down on the swollen belly of an attractive drowned woman: 7

ddr3i9g-1ce32cde-3f94-4a83-9806-5f20e0a8f595.jpg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Ekmal knew that he could be risking his own life if he did not go up for air. He surfaced and gulped in a few breathes of air before diving underwater to look for Peisy again. He panicked when he realized he couldn’t see her. He swam around for a few minutes before seeing her drifting in the distance, quite a distance from shore. Ekmal swam toawards Peisy before she gets out of sight.

When he got closer to her, she seemed to be in a bad state. She was unconscious and her face looked bluish in the clear water. Her mouth was gaping open helplessly, after probably trying to breathe in air but swallowing just loads of water instead. That was obvious from Peisy’s belly which now looked grossly bloated and swollen. Ekmal felt a strange surge of lust as he found her rounded belly very sexy and feminine. He swam towards her and grabbed hold of one of her limp arms.

Save her first!: 8

Strip off her shirt, fondle her then drag to deserted island nearby for some fun: 9
View attachment 429531
Has to be 8 for me

PinkE

If Florence Nightengale and Hitler had a daughter
With his remaining strength, Ekmal swam toawards Peisy before she gets out of sight. With a last desperate surge, he reached out and caught hold of her arm and then with a few kicks, dragged her up to the surface where he grabbed his breath before admiring his prize. Peisy’s face looked quite bluish and she was clearly not breathing. Ekmal looked at her helpless looking face and could not control himself as he caressed her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her parted, slightly purplish lips before sealing his mouth over hers and giving her a rescue breathe. He then swam towards the beach where the others were gathering, lifting Peisy’s head above the water.

After a few frantic minutes, he reached the beach and stretched Peisy out in front of him. She looked wet and sexy and adding to her sexiness was her cute little belly which appeared slightly swollen, from the water she must have gulped down as she drowned.

Proceed with proper CPR: 6

Press on Peisy’s bloated belly to fulfil his long held fantasy of pushing down on the swollen belly of an attractive drowned woman: 7

View attachment 429532

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD

Ekmal realized that a portion of the jetty had collapsed a second before he splashed into the cold, clear water of the sea. Being a proficient swimmer, he son, swam back to the surface. Looking around, he saw around a dozen of his friends dog paddling and keeping afloat around him. No one seemed to be seriously hurt. He tried to look for Peisy but to his alarm, she was nowhere to be seen. No one seemed to have noticed her disappearance and Ekmal was determined to be the hero who would save her. He has had a CPR and mouth to mouth fetish since he was a boy and his loins tingled with excitement as he imagined blowing into Peisy’s mouth while pumping her small but perky breasts. But first, he has to find her!

He took a deep breath and dove under the surface. The water was clear but very deep. He looked around frantically but could not see her. Just as he was about to swim up for air, he caught a flash of grey at the corner of his eye. It was Peisy! She was floating serenely , face downwards just below the surface. She has drifted below the broken jetty and was floating steadily away from the rest of the people towards the open sea., no doubt caught by some undertow.

Swim towards her with his remaining strength: Turn to 3

Risk losing sight of her for a while, swim up for air before swimming back towards her: Turn to 4

Don’t try to be a hero and swim back to safety without Peisy: Turn to 35

View attachment 428768

andersveg

Has to be 8 for me

With a last desperate surge, he reached out and caught hold of her arm and then with a few kicks, dragged her up to the surface where he grabbed his breath before admiring his prize. Peisy’s face looked very bluish and she was clearly not breathing. Ekmal looked at her helpless looking face and could not control himself as he caressed her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her parted, slightly purplish lips before sealing his mouth over hers and giving her a rescue breathe. He then swam towards the beach where the others were gathering, lifting Peisy’s head above the water.

After a few frantic minutes, he reached the beach and stretched Peisy out in front of him. She looked wet and sexy and adding to her sexiness was her cute belly which appeared very swollen, from the water she must have gulped down as she drowned. She looked as though she was 5 months pregnant and Ekmal thought that if they were ever to get married and he got her pregnant, he would tell her that he had seen how sexy she looked pregnant even before they had met. As he was fantasising and getting an erection, whitish foam started to froth out from Peisy’s mouth and nostrils. Ekmal kew he had to do something fast.

Press on her belly to force out the water: 7

Give her CPR: 14
ddrn62x-20a24ad2-3535-443f-944c-65418f7b5a93.jpg

andersveg

Ekmal immediately proceeded with CPR. He did not know what were the latest lifesaving methods for drownings but he had trained in First Aid many years back so he went with the traditional chest compressions with mouth to mouth resuscitation. He didn’t know the whether he did it correctly and later on, would only remember a few things about the resuscitation of Peisy. First, her small but shapely breasts felt really good under his hands as he kept pressing them down while doing chest compressions on her. Second, her wet lips tasted really delicious as he gave her the kiss of life and her limp tongue felt so cute and sexy as he flicked it around her mouth with his. Third, she looked really pretty and vulnerable when she is unconscious. He hoped his erection was not obvious as he carried on trying to revive her. He was tempted to stop and just fondle or even rape her several times but logic prevailed and after some time, Peisy gave a sexy sounding gasp and started coughing up a lot of water. Ekmal supported her into a sitting position as she slowly regained consciousness and gave him a grateful look. He noticed her abdomen was still a bit bloated, giving her a sexy looking mini pot belly. She looked gorgeous, he thought, as his erection grew to bursting point...

From that day onwards, Ekmal and Peisy grew increasingly close to each other. Ekmal never forgot how delicious Peisy’s lips were and the feel of her breasts beneath his hands while Peisy never got over the feeling of being kissed by Ekmal as she regained consciousness. They dated for a while and after Peisy told Ekmal about the prophecy, he never allowed her anywhere near a large body of water again.

A few years after they graduated, Ekmal and Peisy got married. They deliberately chose a honeymoon location that was inland in case anything unfortunate happens again.

Will they live happily ever after?

Will Peisy escape her prophesised fate?

Will Ekmal manage to save her again?

Find out in the part two of…Thrice Drowned!!

Do you wish to continue?
Y/N

ddrkskm-0b0517ae-04b0-4193-8355-3b7040b96e99.jpg
ddrrmv8-07fbe09d-af60-4f94-8234-0f1d5d8ad90c.jpg

andersveg

Ekmal was not a very strong swimmer and thought he might not survive a rescue attempt, no matter how much he desired Peisy. He swam back to shore where he met up with the rest of the group. Everyone was accounted for except for Peisy. Ekmal told them he saw her drifting off but later lost sight of her. A search party was launched by the resort and the local coast guard and the group decided to continue staying at the resort for the next few days to help earch for Peisy.. As Ekmal settled down for the night, he could not help but imagined what it would have been if he had gotten to Peisy in time. Maybe they would have been together now! He thought about how pretty and sexy she looked before she fell into the sea and jerked off in pleasure.

Two days later, Peisy was still missing. The group decided to cut short their stay by a day and leave that night as their hopes for finding Peisy have all but disappeared. The afternoon before they left, which was almost 32 hours after the accident, Ekmal decided to take a stroll along the beach in the faint hopes that he might discover her body.

As walked towards a deserted part of the beach, he detected a sickly sweet stench. He immediately thought that it might be Peysi’s rotting body. He prepared himself for a disgusting and gory sight as he rounded a large rock that blocked his view.

To his pleasant surprise (tinged with a bit of sadness of course), he saw Peysi’s corpse lying on the sand. And boy was she hot! She had turned bluish green from decomposition and her belly was grossly swollen with water and gas, giving her pregnant, ripe look. There was blood seeping out from her mouth and navel and she looked very dead indeed. However, by some miracle, her face looked relatively unblemished by rot. In fact, she still looked quite pretty! Sexiest of all, the sea (or someone walking past earlier) had removed her tank top so he could see her pink bikini top, wrapped around breasts swelling up from decomposition. Ekmal spontaneously ejaculated in his pants and still, he felt an erection coming on again.

What should he do next?

Call the cops: 10

Why waste such a lovely body? Have sex with her: 11

ddr3kkx-5a1b250f-7aa5-4d33-8fcb-e04b22195c64.jpg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran

With a last desperate surge, he reached out and caught hold of her arm and then with a few kicks, dragged her up to the surface where he grabbed his breath before admiring his prize. Peisy’s face looked very bluish and she was clearly not breathing. Ekmal looked at her helpless looking face and could not control himself as he caressed her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her parted, slightly purplish lips before sealing his mouth over hers and giving her a rescue breathe. He then swam towards the beach where the others were gathering, lifting Peisy’s head above the water.

After a few frantic minutes, he reached the beach and stretched Peisy out in front of him. She looked wet and sexy and adding to her sexiness was her cute belly which appeared very swollen, from the water she must have gulped down as she drowned. She looked as though she was 5 months pregnant and Ekmal thought that if they were ever to get married and he got her pregnant, he would tell her that he had seen how sexy she looked pregnant even before they had met. As he was fantasising and getting an erection, whitish foam started to froth out from Peisy’s mouth and nostrils. Ekmal kew he had to do something fast.

Press on her belly to force out the water: 7

Give her CPR: 14
View attachment 429593

Users who are viewing this thread