disaster Chopper Goes Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Helicopters are still the safest vehicle to have a malfunction in / loss of power to he motors because of a phenomenon called autorotation, perfectly demonstrated in this video.
Nice to finally see it !!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I've never been in a helicopter, I will never be in a helicopter, this is why, deathtraps they are
They scare the shit out of me!

Have taken them from Vancouver to the island a few times and never enjoyed it.

Helicopters are still the safest vehicle to have a malfunction in / loss of power to he motors because of a phenomenon called autorotation, perfectly demonstrated in this video.
Nice to finally see it !!
I'll happily autorotate my truck to the side of the road if it has a mechanical failure thank you very much. Risk of me losing to gravity = 0

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I was in a helicopter once with the wife and kids years ago. What an incredibly power lift off.
Didn't plan on going, we were walking around Manhattan, saw it, and decided to the tourist thing.
At that time, I lived in Flushing. The pilot asked us where we were from, and when I told him, he seemed shocked I was a local.
He then deviates from the planned trip, and flew directly over my house. Fantastic memory.

Back