classic bitch slap

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Long ago and far away at a place in Ocean City, Md, called "The Back of the Rack" night club, I did some bouncing. Bouncing isn't as easy as it might seem. Granted, back then there weren't nearly as many rules, laws or what have you against the bouncers. Since I've been away, I've even known of some places getting sued for using too much force. The way a lot of the more savvy and higher quality nightclubs have done away with the law suit issue is to hire off duty police to do the bouncing. End of problem!
That guy used a ton of restraint!

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Long ago and far away at a place in Ocean City, Md, called "The Back of the Rack" night club, I did some bouncing. Bouncing isn't as easy as it might seem. Granted, back then there weren't nearly as many rules, laws or what have you against the bouncers. Since I've been away, I've even known of some places getting sued for using too much force. The way a lot of the more savvy and higher quality nightclubs have done away with the law suit issue is to hire off duty police to do the bouncing. End of problem!
That guy used a ton of restraint!
Did u ever go to the Purple Moose Saloon?

Last edited:

Drives backwards

Did u ever go to the Purple Moose Saloon?

Oh HELL YES!!!!! Right on the boardwalk!! Knowing all the bartenders and cocktail waitresses I was able to get large plastic cups of White Russians to take out on the beach!! Purple Moose Saloon!! Damn! That brings back memories!! There was also the Dutch Bar down the boards a ways too! Up and down the beach were several good places..the Brass Balls Saloon, the Hurricane Night Club, The Paddock night club!!

Thank you for the memories!!

Now, I GOTTA ask....how do you know about OC? Or the Purple Moose anyway?? 😍

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Oh HELL YES!!!!! Right on the boardwalk!! Knowing all the bartenders and cocktail waitresses I was able to get large plastic cups of White Russians to take out on the beach!! Purple Moose Saloon!! Damn! That brings back memories!! There was also the Dutch Bar down the boards a ways too! Up and down the beach were several good places..the Brass Balls Saloon, the Hurricane Night Club, The Paddock night club!!

Thank you for the memories!!

Now, I GOTTA ask....how do you know about OC? Or the Purple Moose anyway?? 😍
Back in the 80's I went there with a guy who turned out to be a real Goober. So I blew him off, picked up a hot blond bartender in that place and fucked his brains out. Took a bus home the next day. Ahhhh memories.

Drives backwards

Back in the 80's I went there with a guy who turned out to be a real Goober. So I blew him off, picked up a hot blond bartender in that place and fucked his brains out. Took a bus home the next day. Ahhhh memories.

There's SO much I would like to ask you. I just don't want to keep talking off topic.
If you would like, you can PM me because I would love to hear more about your brief experiences in OC!

Way to slap that punk!! Put a stop to him being in his face!! πŸ˜ƒ

I had a friend, dead now. :(
He had security jobs but in his spare time spent alot of time studying and practicing MMA. He looked like he had the power to take out an entire crowd, though it never came to that.