Cleveland Torso Murders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Awesome set. I have heard of this case but never this much info in one place about it, so thank you for this. I wounder if the guy just died or got to old to perform his handy work. Either way it is a good thing he stopped! There are a few serial murderer's that have gone un-caught.
These murders did seem to stop for a while but latter murders, right up to the '50s, surfaced that fit the hallmarks of the Torso Murders. But who knows, lols, killers kill and sometimes they kill the same way.
I find it really sad that not only does the victim suffer the indignanty of being murdered and then dis-member-ed but they are forever forgotten and buried without their identity. We know that they had A family that missed them and that they missed also. I just think that is A very sad way to leave this Earth.
Ya, and this case was a hard one to crack because the murders were taking place in hobo shanty towns where the population consisted of mostly out-of-work men.
fascinating...cases like these i thoroughly enjoy reading about...
i read about this years and years ago lol when i was in high school but never got so much in detail like this. makes you wonder what the killers final tally was and get into the mind of this sick motherfucker. they ought to make a movie about this bring even more attention to it who knows what new shit might pop up today

thanks for posting indeed
I read that, if it was the same killer, that the death toll may exceed 60. It's a weird one because along with killing dismembering men and a few females, there seemed to be no motive. They weren't sex killings, no revenge killings...they just seemed to be random.

Last I read, Matt Dillon is starring in a movie that is being made about his one.

Cheers all :)

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
In my search for wino's thread I came across this. Older post, but interesting none the less. Thanks DeathHand. This is from my old home town. I used to know a guy who they called "The Surgeon". Not sure if he's dead, in prison, or still doing "surgery" LOL.

Camelida

Fresh Meat
Amazing compilation, thank you! I have one question though. What's up with these "death masks"? Are they the police work for the ID's to be found??? They are as creepy as the bodies.

Back