CMPD: Man charged after 3-year-old brother finds unsecured gun, accidentally fires (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
  • CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department said a 19-year-old is facing charges after an accidental shooting in north Charlotte Friday night.

Police said Davione Marquis Robinson is charged with felony child abuse, storing a firearm in a manner accessible to a minor, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

The incident happened just after 8 p.m. at the Budget Inn on Old Interstate Road.
  • Police said when they arrived on scene, they found Robinson and his 3-year-old brother who had been grazed by a bullet inside one of the hotel rooms.

The 19-year-old had been grazed in the shoulder and the toddler was grazed in the head, according to police.

[ALSO READ: 1-year-old girl, woman hurt in 'accidental shooting' at party, police say]

Police said they determined that the 3-year-old victim found the unsecured gun and accidentally fired.

Officials said the injuries are non-life threatening.

Police on scene said the brothers' mother was also in the room at the time of the incident

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes, I could not get an image to post.
The name is a very big clue- Davione Marquis. White people usually do not make up shit names for their kids.
Davione Marquis...

How very, how do you say?... Negro.

How did his mom Shaniqua hold up? OK I hope.

I wonder if Davione held the hand gun in a side on hold?
1646166958689.png

Back