CNN Anchor fired for antisemitic comments (1 Viewer)

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
CNN Anchor fired for antisemitic comments

Well, it looks like when you comment about the media being run by the Zionist and your Jew boss finds out, you get fired. Hardly proof that the comments didn't miss the mark by much.

I better not say anything about the Jews controlling the World finances or I might risk getting my checking account closed.

Where is the freedom of speech nowadays? he didn't say a word about the nigglets... why getting fired?

Stewart jokes about Sanchez firing; ex-CNN host apologizes | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

Will Jon Steward be fired for making funny remarks about the issue and calling guy out?

Don't think so. Jon is a filthy Jew.

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
Equal Hater;33861 said:
Well, it looks like when you comment about the media being run by the Zionist and your Jew boss finds out, you get fired. Hardly proof that the comments didn't miss the mark by much.

I better not say anything about the Jews controlling the World finances or I might risk getting my checking account closed.

Where is the freedom of speech nowadays? he didn't say a word about the nigglets... why getting fired?

Stewart jokes about Sanchez firing; ex-CNN host apologizes | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

Will Jon Steward be fired for making funny remarks about the issue and calling guy out?

Don't think so. Jon is a filthy Jew.

'freedom of speech,' yes, but - most people say whatever just to get reaction. they know better, but it does not matter. getting noticed does - even if they are taking a big risk.

Users who are viewing this thread