cock hanger

Powerline75

Fresh Meat
is it suicide or murder? i think im the only one looking at his arms and hands looking like theyre tied behind his back. seems like the rest of you overlooked that... :shrugs:
If not for the nudity, and the little too obvious to overlook boner, it would be murder allright... but my guess is that it's an asphyxiation game gone wrong. He got naked before he got tied (obviously he could not get naked with his hands tied behind his back), and got hanged... which gives me the hint of some kink involved in this

mrln

fuck the govt...
If not for the nudity, and the little too obvious to overlook boner, it would be murder allright... but my guess is that it's an asphyxiation game gone wrong. He got naked before he got tied (obviously he could not get naked with his hands tied behind his back), and got hanged... which gives me the hint of some kink involved in this
maybe he was going to fuck that hole in the tree and slipped?

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I hate to be the one to tell you all but this guy is alive. Him and his partner do this together and it is all staged to look like a real death. He is very much alive. But you can get a pretty good boner going after death if left in the right position, and the gases produced from the act of decay will make the penis swell up pretty good and look like a good boner gone bad.