cock hanger

delas7

NewbieX
Not all men get an erection on the gallows, but only one third of Statistics. But many of them get ejaculation at the end of execution. In the Middle Ages the audience gathered for the execution for this spectacle. Erection happening by excitement of the nerve centers of the brain due to lack of oxygen. Dependent excitation of men on the gallows on many factors. For example, the age, the young hanged men (16-25 years) penis erection occurs more frequently. Does it matter how long sperm accumulate in the genitals.

BlogShag

Banned
i'd hang myself if i had that little ass dick too.

well, I have seen an asian man naked back when i played football. and quite a few dead ones on the internet. not the most flattering, i agree. i am a male, and a straight one, also. so if you were referring to my hole in particular i wouldnt know. nor do i know who jeff stryker is. but the amount of butthurt in your comment makes me think your dick isn't something you'd wanna wave at traffic.

Last edited:

McM

Krautnigger
well, I have seen an asian man naked back when i played football. and quite a few dead ones on the internet. not the most flattering, i agree. i am a male, and a straight one, also. so if you were referring to my hole in particular i wouldnt know. nor do i know who jeff stryker is. but the amount of butthurt in your comment makes me think your dick isn't something you'd wanna wave at traffic.
What has happened to your hair, man?!

delas7

NewbieX
Humiliating punishment - hanging out in thein a totally nude, especially with an erect penis. Especially for strong man. I think he did not expect such a humiliation. Happened absolutely indecent spectacle. But this man hanging out on a rope got his last pleasure. Perhaps he now wants the nude girl. Maybe he even get an orgasm. It is believed that hanged men excited because they think that they fuck with an angel. It looks for the spectators is utterly disgraceful, absurdly and funny, but it is now well.

Knight Mare

Rookie
this isn't a suicide he's tied up? And why would he have an erection? I would have to think the picture was taken quite quickly after hanging if it is even real ? There are to many questions on this it maybe erotic choking crap or some shit I don't know but it is fucked up!