cock hanger

McM

Krautnigger
The OP never said suicide or murder. It's a hanging man with a boner. Could even be a photo editing, who knows.

J

JeansNPearls

I'm inclined to believe that this guy was murdered because of the hands tied behind his back... And the erection is very easily explained... A lot of times when a man damages his spinal cord it messes with the nervous system as well... The nervous system sends messages to the brain all the time...even without injury...but in cases of spinal cord injury the messages get scrambled and sometimes an erection is the result...

J

JeansNPearls

this isn't a suicide he's tied up? And why would he have an erection? I would have to think the picture was taken quite quickly after hanging if it is even real ? There are to many questions on this it maybe erotic choking crap or some shit I don't know but it is fucked up!

Now I agree with you in that whatever happened to this guy was fucked up... But the
reason for the erection is due to the spinal cord damage from the broken neck when he was hung...

Last edited by a moderator:

boi4kill

NewbieX
If not for the nudity, and the little too obvious to overlook boner, it would be murder allright... but my guess is that it's an asphyxiation game gone wrong. He got naked before he got tied (obviously he could not get naked with his hands tied behind his back), and got hanged... which gives me the hint of some kink involved in this
definitely - if it had been me helping him to have the exciting experience of this, I would haved been sucking on his cock - looks to me that he terminated so quick that his hardon never got the chance to squirt - I have been in a few of these scenes at sex clubs as the one getting hung & just at the moment I'm close to choking to death I squirt a loaed & my bud who helps me with these performances gets me down just before I'm dead ([email protected]!).