Cocks Vs. Beavers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
seriously, though - i think it's going to be a 50/50 thingy - unless the beavers feel sorry for the fighting cocks and let them win. it has been done, you know - and is an age-old practice. however, i am one of those women who is from the days of - 'when women were women and men were men' (old school) so - i respect men more than the women libbers of the world do today.

if i could have it - men would be the bread winners and women would be home with the babies and - all that is 'the home.'

in conclusion - fighting cocks for the win.

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Though the game is ripe with hallowed tradition, I mean face it a long, long time. The Cock's do have a history of sticking it to the Beaver's every chance they get. Although the Beavers have been known to suck it up when the have to, it should be a tight game. In my humble opinion, it will be an up close and personal game. Of course unless some asshole screws it up. Though the Beaver's have trimmed the offense, they still are considered Bush league by some observers. While the Cock's have stood tall during the offense, the Beaver's defense has been perplexing the Cock's for year's. Siginals that the Beaver's use while in the huddle have been notorious for miscommunitcation in the Cock's line up. It is sometimes like the signals are actually used not to communicate the next play, but to throw the Cock's into total confusion. A let's throw the ball and see what happens type of game, which the Beaver's are known for. To which the Cock's are always getting a holding penalty, or a false start. The penalty's can be pretty messy at time's, leaving the Cock's some time to erect a comeback. Their go for the middle aproach can be effective at times, but when the Beaver's are on the defense, they have not allowed penatration. When the Cock's have persisted, you can count on an unneccesary roughness penalty to be thrown. This usually end's up with the Cock's starting all over, losing all that they have gained. Plus some. With the Cock's it has always been about balls. With the Beaver's it has always been a put your money where your mouth is game. Your guess is has good as mine on the outcome.

Obvious Bloke

Banned
This user was banned
ramblar;33179 said:
Though the game is ripe with hallowed tradition, I mean face it a long, long time. The Cock's do have a history of sticking it to the Beaver's every chance they get. Although the Beavers have been known to suck it up when the have to, it should be a tight game. In my humble opinion, it will be an up close and personal game. Of course unless some asshole screws it up. Though the Beaver's have trimmed the offense, they still are considered Bush league by some observers. While the Cock's have stood tall during the offense, the Beaver's defense has been perplexing the Cock's for year's. Siginals that the Beaver's use while in the huddle have been notorious for miscommunitcation in the Cock's line up. It is sometimes like the signals are actually used not to communicate the next play, but to throw the Cock's into total confusion. A let's throw the ball and see what happens type of game, which the Beaver's are known for. To which the Cock's are always getting a holding penalty, or a false start. The penalty's can be pretty messy at time's, leaving the Cock's some time to erect a comeback. Their go for the middle aproach can be effective at times, but when the Beaver's are on the defense, they have not allowed penatration. When the Cock's have persisted, you can count on an unneccesary roughness penalty to be thrown. This usually end's up with the Cock's starting all over, losing all that they have gained. Plus some. With the Cock's it has always been about balls. With the Beaver's it has always been a put your money where your mouth is game. Your guess is has good as mine on the outcome.

:lol:

JPJ

Rookie
Nice work Ramblar.
Any thoughts on an Oilers/Packers matchup and what role having strong tight ends might have on the outcome.

Obvious Bloke

Banned
This user was banned
JPJ;33206 said:
Nice work Ramblar.
Any thoughts on an Oilers/Packers matchup and what role having strong tight ends might have on the outcome.

They'll leave the game as a wide receiver!

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
ramblar;33179 said:

great post!
nice job, ramblar.

ramblar

Forum Veteran
JPJ;33206 said:
Nice work Ramblar.

Obnoxious Bitch;33215 said:
They'll leave the game as a wide receiver!

That will all depend on if they decide to use the spread offense. The Rams decimated the Packers to the point of tears a few weeks ago. The Chargers also had their way with them. At least the Oilers are a little slicker about confusing the tight end. First they catch them off gaurd plow right to the inside, and always seem to pull it out when the time is right.

Obvious Bloke

Banned
This user was banned
ramblar;33179 said:

ramblar;33364 said:
That will all depend on if they decide to use the spread offense. The Rams decimated the Packers to the point of tears a few weeks ago. The Chargers also had their way with them. At least the Oilers are a little slicker about confusing the tight end. First they catch them off gaurd plow right to the inside, and always seem to pull it out when the time is right.

Ramblar is good! :lol:

Back